Tamriel Rebuilt Tutorials
Tamriel Rebuilt Claiming Tutorial
Quick Paintbrushing in Photoshop
Pathgridding for Dummies
Painting A Sky In Photoshop
Making Best Use of the 3D Scale
How to Skip Error Messages
How to make a Dialogue Quest for Oblivion
How to Import Custom Grass in Oblivion
Complete Guide to Interior Modding
Complete Guide to Exterior Modding
Scott Fisher's Tutorials
Liquid Fusion's Tutorials
Basic Race Creation
Defining models for a new Race
Building a House
What is Tamriel Rebuilt?
Yeti is our new Head of Characters (8. Dec 13 18:57)
Aeven is our new Head of Interiors (7. Dec 13 02:05)
gro-Dhal is the new Head of Literature (9. Sep 13 19:07)
Sacred East version 1.5 released! (8. Aug 13 09:40)
Stryker named new Head of Interiors (5. May 13 18:34)
Stryker named Assistant Head of Characters (3. Feb 13 13:54)
2012 in Review (31. Dec 12 13:51)
Our New Head of Characters is Not! Also Int Reviewing Empty! (13. Dec 12 17:56)
Sacred East updated to Version 1.2 (11. Oct 12 10:30)
New Core Shuffle! (7. Oct 12 23:20)
A how-to for using the Createmaps function that generates maps out of Morrowind's data files.
I assume, you already know the first steps...
1. create a directory called "Maps" inside your Morrowind directory
2. open the Morrowind.ini file, and set [code:1:710717c0bc]Create Maps Enable=2[/code:1:710717c0bc]
3. start the Morrowind launcher, select the mods, you want to generate the Maps of (I would de-select the others, the createmaps function then takes less time to run). Then start Morrowind
4. Start a new game (AFAIK, it runs faster on new games) and after entering the name of your character, open the console, and type[code:1:710717c0bc]createmaps "yourMod.esp"[/code:1:710717c0bc]
After the first cell is loaded, close the console and wait, until all cells are processed. The function first processes all the cells of Morrowind.esm, including the interior ones. Then, it maps all the loaded plug-ins, not only the one, you specified in your command. - so don't quit, if interior cells are processed, just wait, until it stops loading any cells. This process takes some time, about 1.5 hours on my machine.
5. Exit Morrowind, the pieces of the map should be inside the Maps directory.
|The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, Oblivion, their expansions, and their content is © Bethesda Softworks.|