New ships in the harbor in Old Ebonheart, and all new food, buildings, plants, and more in Skyrim. All available through Tamriel Data!
Click here to see a gallery of screenshots and more assets.
Tamriel_Data is a shared asset resouce created collaboratively between Project: Tamriel and Tamriel Rebuilt, so that we can share our assets, books, and so on, and coordinate our projects better. Tamriel Rebuilt uses Tamriel_Data as our data structure; therefore, Tamriel_Data is required to play Tamriel Rebuilt.
The newest version of Tamriel_Data is the appropriate version to use with both Project Tamriel and Tamriel Rebuilt, even if the most recent Data version is newer than PT or TR’s latest releases.
Tamriel_Data is free to use as modder resource, as long as proper credits are given. See the included readme file for usage permissions.
Updated 26 March 2017
- Download from Morrowind Nexus: Tamriel_Data
- Download from Google Drive: Vanilla Resolution / High Resolution
- SHA256: 7876911a9b70463dae4209f8a84f4b6f4fb05f812c3ca18f15ca500315aac558
- SHA-1: 399f9719247099d5bd0ec364e45d13f0a2b2c284
- MD5: 6fc721529e455a20f909e12324763bd6
- SHA256: 20b6dcef327c131a6b9f43bfb1ad6775c099b24dc7557dcabb0ebcd6a3162df1
- SHA-1: b7454a7db9bb5a1d4a526cce735e62f05cb8bab7
- MD5: 875b614a53be673f321c49ca7f846c35