TR_FilePatcher.jar MacOS fail
System: Mac OS 10.12.5 Java: Version 8 Update 131 TR_FilePatcher.jar: version included in Tamriel_Data (HD) v03, current release-build download offered at NexusMods App used to run the .jar: Jar Launcher.app 15.0.1 (JarRsrcLoader) Symptoms: Jar runs, gives a window with what looks like a text-entry field for the path and filename, a "[x] Create backup of patched files" checkbox, a "Patch Selected Files" button, and a %-progress pie chart. The text-entry field does not work. Drag-and-drop into or onto the Java patcher does not work. Copy-paste into the Java patcher doesn't work. So, there is no way to actually specify a file to patch.
There is a problem under certain odd circumstances where the window of the patcher is too small to show the "Select File" button right next to the text-entry field.
A fixed version is available and should be out with the next Tamriel_Data release. IIRC you can just drag the window bigger and the button should appear.
Ah! That did work, and I've successfully been able to patch a mod already. Huzzah!
I've made a Translation.txt file for mapping deprecated book ids to replacement books of the same dimensions (usually the one recommended as replacement in the book text). Others might find this useful, so I'm posting it here.
Once the deprecated books have been removed, the model "TR_book_closed_i01_AY.nif" will be unused in Tamriel_Data; so it doesn't get forgotten in TR_Data.bsa, whatever book next gets merged should use this model.
There are also other book models that aren't used as of now and some still need to have their new book icons assigned.
Which book model corresponds to which icon? Do they go 1:1 as far as names go?
Atrayonis Which book model corresponds to which icon? Do they go 1:1 as far as names go?
Yes, I named the icons exactly like the models. We should create an empty sample book for each model in Tamriel Data, so that they can all get linked up and then easily be used for real books by just changing the id and creating a copy. I'll do this later and upload an asset for it.
When will Tamriel_Data recieve its next update? For the life of me, I can't figure out how to use the TR_Addon file.
The modder formerly known as Yeti.Head of NPCs - Skyrim: Home of the Nords
You're not the only one. As far as I can tell, for modding, load it alongside the active file. But no idea really.
That's how it works, load it alongside the claim you are working on and indicate so in the comments.
There's currently no pressing need to trigger a T_D update on our end I think.
I tried that, but the file doesn't seem to include any actual models. No meshes, no textures.
That can't be right. The meshes and textures are in the subdirectories. You just need to copy them over from either the normal or high resolution directories.
Which mesh in particular is not working?
Huh, that's odd. I downloaded the latest file and everything looks like it's included. I swear those folders were empty when I last tried using the addon.
I still can't seem to get the models to show up in a plug-in. I'm looking at Rat's wip for Ebon Tower #9 and none of the Breton banners (T_Bre_Furn_Tapestry) are rendering.
Those are not in the addon. Download Tamriel_Data v04, you likely have v02 or v03 still.
Infragris: the Tamriel_Data beta versions are now up: Tamriel_Data HD beta: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1oeaR-MoPI1fSAsuvKaRM_FWtgn_8rRr1 Tamriel_Data vanilla beta: https://drive.google.com/open?id=18d-EzMZq7azAGHdOEsSMJ36WvitG_ad3 Keep in mind these are beta versions and as such probably subject to bugs. An official release on the Nexus will follow on friday. Please report any bugs you encounter here or on the forums.
Infragris: Tamriel_Data v5 is now online. This update to the asset database fixes numerous issues, gives a lot of older assets a visual upgrade, and adds various new assets such as Khajiit subraces, a large expansion of our Ayleid tileset, and much more:https://tamriel-rebuilt.org/downloads/resourceshttps://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/44537
Tamriel Rebuilt - see also released add-on if you need to find IDs
- Added internal TR Map scripts for NPCs - Added Imperial heads and hair - Added Redguard heads and hair - Added various expensive, exquisite, and extravagant clothing for Dunmer and Imperials - Added two helmets: Expensive Imperial Cap and Exquisite Colovian Fur Helm - Added spiked Iron and Steel pauldrons - Added Imperial Ebony armor set - Added light Chitin pauldrons - Added town banners for Dondril and Vhul - Added Deshaan chlorine pools - Added various Imperial signs - Added velothi gourd (with sound effects) - Added imperial sign holders and signs - Added unique Dwemer Lighthouse for Andothren - Added cave rays - Added new cursed items: gold and gems - Added new dungeon trigger: ghost spawn - Added new uniques: Prey Seeker Helm, Swiftcut Saber, and Renald the Incredible Lute - Added a variety of soap - Added coloured tiles, replacing pillows as fort-building material - Added new floor sets for Velothi and Stronghold cantons - Added 90° inverted cave tunnels, to make caves horizontally interesting - Added additional cliff meshes for Roth-Roryn and (Armun) Ashlands - Added a mummy creature - Added Aanthirin spore clouds - Added new books: T_Bk_OfFireAntsAndHoomsTR T_Bk_OfUnspeakableVolumesTR T_Bk_SakaPunikaTR T_Bk_TheOriginOfVampiresTR T_Bk_ThePurposeOfTheCorkbulbTR T_Bk_TheWorshipOfAshlandersTR T_Bk_SermonZeroTR - Added flora: Saltgrass (statics) Saltstrap (statics, containers & ingredients) Thirr Valley mangrove shrooms (statics) Aanthirin Pyrous Uracia (containers & ingredients) Shipal-Shin Tanna Plant (containers & ingredients) Spartium Bealei (statics)
- Changed textures for the Deshaan bread - Changed internal Map global assignment script - Changed the Narsis meshes for performance - Changed the Aanthirin ground textures
- Fixed missing high-res textures for the Shroom Tables - Fixed missing textures for the Skyrender Riders - Fixed inverted bodyparts on native bonemold pauldrons
- Deprecated Colovian bread ingredients - Deprecated T_Bk_TheFourthTR - Removed majority of deprecated TR books
Project Tamriel - Added Khajiit subraces - Added Alfiq creature/race - Added Maormer race - Added Reachman race - Added Redguard Lamellar Armor with color variants - Added Ayleid furniture, interior and exterior pieces - Added Skyrim-appropriate tent retextures - Added Imperial signpoles and signposts - Added extra Colovian barrow pieces - Added smaller blacksquare door - Added GC lighthouse interior - Added Redguard containers, cutlery, and Sift drink (alchemy) - Added cairns, cave and mine entrances for GH region - Added new, versatile Reman ruin hallway pieces (pc and sky versions) - Added wide GC bridge for Sutch - Added new cave connector, allowing for cave pieces to be used vertically (...cave2_s_07) - Added several new Direnni interior tiles - Added new bathtubs and basin furniture - Added double height walls, tiling pillar/fences, and seperate struts to the common interior tilesets - Added new grate, banners and fountain for Dragonstar - Added new books: T_Bk_ImperialProverbsPC T_Bk_PortOfAnvilPC T_Sc_BookOfCirclesPC (scroll version) T_Sc_SyffaTemetKaiPC - Added new flora containers and ingredients: Poppad Gourd Pitcher Plant Mara's Beads Marsh Stalk Lycovine Ironrye Indureta Stalk - Added NPC size and activation reach indicator (T_Aid_Character_01)
- Updated containers and ingredients of various flora containers and ingredients - Updated rich hanging bookshelf - Updated sundial mesh - Updated Redguard hidden door mesh - Updated Redguard hookahs and tongs meshes - Updated Redguard buildings collision - Updated pc_furn_ex_cart_02_2 - Improved Skyrim goat amination files - Changed handling of reflect maps in several meshes for OpenMW compatability - Changed names of Ayleid spell scrolls that had the same name for different spell effects. - Updated Imperial crypt set - Updated GC interior skirting mesh
- Fixed P:C and SHOTN creatures for OpenMW compatability - Fixed Impruin (Reman ruin) hallway width due to clipping issues - Fixed collision on Anvil exterior stairs - Fixed Colovian Red Fur Gauntlets and Helmet - Fixed painting T_Imp_Furn_Painting_09a - Fixed mine entrances - Fixed pc_in_col_barrexit UV - Fixed texture paths on Skyrim barrows - Fixed Redguard mill mesh - Fixed Varla and Welkynd stones not having the correct weight and/or price before being picked up - Fixed various flora containers not having lvld lists or associated ingredients
- Deprecated the "Book of Circles" in favor of a scroll version. - Removed deprecated PC books - Removed Ayleid furniture with wrong IDs
book IDs deleted from v05 (should only affect plugins or inactive sections/claims):
Records in "DataV04Books.esp" not in "DataV05Books.esp" (132): BOOK: t_bk_arkaythegodpc BOOK: t_bk_arrowshotwomanpc BOOK: t_bk_asylumballpc BOOK: t_bk_bankersbetpc BOOK: t_bk_becamemonstertr_v1 BOOK: t_bk_becamemonstertr_v2 BOOK: t_bk_becamemonstertr_v3 BOOK: t_bk_beggarprinceopenpc BOOK: t_bk_beggarprincepc BOOK: t_bk_bloodyendtr BOOK: t_bk_boethiaandthebridgetr BOOK: t_bk_cabininthewoodspc BOOK: t_bk_confessionsofathiefpc BOOK: t_bk_corprusawaketr BOOK: t_bk_crendalsdrunkensongopenpc BOOK: t_bk_crendalsdrunkensongpc BOOK: t_bk_dawnsdisplacementtr BOOK: t_bk_dererumdirennispc BOOK: t_bk_diarysdtr BOOK: t_bk_divadthesingerpc BOOK: t_bk_doorsofoblivionshotn BOOK: t_bk_drakeholdtr BOOK: t_bk_dubioustalepc BOOK: t_bk_emnvaectr BOOK: t_bk_epicofthegreyfalconpc BOOK: t_bk_eslaferolbaggerpc BOOK: t_bk_eslaferolkingpc BOOK: t_bk_eslaferolthiefpc BOOK: t_bk_eslaferolwarriorpc BOOK: t_bk_etiquettewithrulerspc BOOK: t_bk_exoduspc BOOK: t_bk_falloftheursuperpc BOOK: t_bk_fathertr BOOK: t_bk_followersofthegrayfoxopnpc BOOK: t_bk_followersofthegrayfoxpc BOOK: t_bk_foolsebonyopenpc_v2 BOOK: t_bk_foolsebonypc_v1 BOOK: t_bk_foolsebonypc_v2 BOOK: t_bk_ghraewajandtheharpiespc BOOK: t_bk_guardsmemorytr BOOK: t_bk_healerstalepc BOOK: t_bk_heavyarmorrepairpc BOOK: t_bk_helotrytr_v1 BOOK: t_bk_helotrytr_v2 BOOK: t_bk_hidingwiththeshadowpc BOOK: t_bk_historyfightersguildopenpc BOOK: t_bk_historyfightersguildpc BOOK: t_bk_historyofdaggerfallopenpc BOOK: t_bk_historyofdaggerfallpc BOOK: t_bk_holidaysilliacbayopenpc BOOK: t_bk_holidaysilliacbaypc BOOK: t_bk_huntedtr_v1 BOOK: t_bk_huntedtr_v2 BOOK: t_bk_huntedtr_v3 BOOK: t_bk_huntedtr_v4 BOOK: t_bk_huntedtr_v5 BOOK: t_bk_huntedtr_v6 BOOK: t_bk_immortalbloodpc BOOK: t_bk_immyowngrandpatr BOOK: t_bk_jourelindacadtr BOOK: t_bk_kindledspirittr_v1 BOOK: t_bk_kindledspirittr_v2 BOOK: t_bk_kindledspirittr_v3 BOOK: t_bk_kindledspirittr_v4 BOOK: t_bk_kingedwardpc_v01 BOOK: t_bk_kingedwardpc_v02 BOOK: t_bk_kingedwardpc_v03 BOOK: t_bk_kingedwardpc_v04 BOOK: t_bk_knightlyorderspc BOOK: t_bk_lastdanceofthewamasustr BOOK: t_bk_legalbasicsanchiviusopenpc BOOK: t_bk_legalbasicsanchiviuspc BOOK: t_bk_legendaryscourgepc BOOK: t_bk_legendofredeaglepc BOOK: t_bk_loverslamentpc BOOK: t_bk_lusanimalgodpc BOOK: t_bk_lyrisiusstorypc BOOK: t_bk_maceetiquettepc BOOK: t_bk_magicfromtheskypc BOOK: t_bk_mannimarcopc BOOK: t_bk_marastearpc BOOK: t_bk_notesofredguardhistorypc BOOK: t_bk_oelandershammerpc BOOK: t_bk_ofjephrepc BOOK: t_bk_olafandthedragonpc BOOK: t_bk_onlycanthropyopenpc BOOK: t_bk_onlycanthropypc BOOK: t_bk_paintedpeoplespc BOOK: t_bk_purloinedshadowspc BOOK: t_bk_redguardstheirhistorypc BOOK: t_bk_refugeespc BOOK: t_bk_riverendtr BOOK: t_bk_sacredwitnesspc BOOK: t_bk_scholarguidetonymphspc BOOK: t_bk_shandmttr BOOK: t_bk_shotstr BOOK: t_bk_slavetradetr BOOK: t_bk_songofhrormirpc BOOK: t_bk_songofpelinalopenpc BOOK: t_bk_songofpelinalpc BOOK: t_bk_songofthereturnpc_v02 BOOK: t_bk_songofthereturnpc_v07 BOOK: t_bk_songofthereturnpc_v19 BOOK: t_bk_songofthereturnpc_v24 BOOK: t_bk_songofthereturnpc_v56 BOOK: t_bk_soulsblackandwhitepc BOOK: t_bk_srofshtr BOOK: t_bk_talesofkieranpc BOOK: t_bk_thealikrpc BOOK: t_bk_theebonarmpc BOOK: t_bk_thefirstscrollofbaandarpc BOOK: t_bk_thememorystonepc BOOK: t_bk_thesagepc BOOK: t_bk_thewarofbetony1pc BOOK: t_bk_thewarofbetony2pc BOOK: t_bk_travelilltr_v1 BOOK: t_bk_travelilltr_v2 BOOK: t_bk_travelilltr_v3 BOOK: t_bk_travelilltr_v4 BOOK: t_bk_travelilltr_v5 BOOK: t_bk_travelsonvvardenfelltr BOOK: t_bk_treatisecalcinatorusepc BOOK: t_bk_vampiresilliacbaypc BOOK: t_bk_varietiesofheresytr BOOK: t_bk_wabbajackpc BOOK: t_bk_watergettinggirlpc_v1 BOOK: t_bk_webspinnerswilltr BOOK: t_bk_woodcutterswifepc BOOK: t_bk_wordsmatrontr BOOK: t_bk_wwsstr BOOK: t_bk_yngolandtheseaghostspc BOOK: t_bkfaction_darkbrotherhpc
Infragris: Please test these for any errors in new or edited data assets. Consult the changelog in the Docs folder for information on what exactly has changed. Tamriel_Data (HD)-06 BETA: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1PTGt_XYR2Gn8ZuVu1R0ftu9LWvQCEYtv Tamriel_Data (vanilla)-06 BETA: https://drive.google.com/open?id=15WQaZG1pdrqlfFS9rydV_EPheG3Q2QQo
v06 beta changelog
Tamriel Rebuilt - Added classes for Scribes and Bankers - Added Morrowind-style chapel glasses - Added Velothi Well - Added Weir Gate, Weir Gate active beam, and sounds - Added banking template - Added MapPos activators for keeping TR_Map variables correct in interiors - Added various maps - Added common interiors with dormers and balconies, additional roof meshes - Added Hlaalu overhangs - Added wooden heater shields (equippable) - Added Indoril tapestries, additional Imperial Dragon varieties - Added globals for teleport disabers - Added armor dummy (non-)animation files - Added template for newspapers - Added Yeth-Grub creature
- Changed Dridea sounds - Changed Skyrender sounds - Changed around 100 meshes for performance - Changed some polearm stats, following their function
- Fixed Velothi Well and Curia Mural meshes - Fixed various typos - Fixed missing door sounds - Fixed the Baker class to add services - Fixed sound issue for Dwemer centurion archers
Project Tamriel - Added Ayleid Rings - Added Expensive Nibenese Amulet - Added Wraiths and Faded Wraiths - Added Common Cell Door - Added Poor and Rich Common Lecterns, Rich Lectern container - Added Easel - Added Mages Guild Banners - Added Ayleid Beds, Benches, Chair, wallshelves - Added Ayleid Pit Dividers and extra Ledge Exits - Added Common GC set forge - Added Legion Circular room and second Void big4way - Added Olives ingredient - Added Figs; Fig Trees and Dried Figs - Added Siyat plant - Added Spices: Anise, Cardamon, Curcuma, Dried Hibiscus, Muscta, Nigella, Pepper, and Saffron - Added New Amphora container variation - Added New exterior Legion stairs - Added Cod ingredients, containers, creature - Added Market stalls - Added Books: The 1,000 Spirits of Old Cyrod The Coronation of Eplear Fighters Guild Charter (P:C version) Mages Guild Charter (P:C version) Ordo Legionis (P:C version) Funerary Rites of Cyrodiil (reworked and expanded series) The Middle Dawn The High King's Vedda - Added common market stands - Added Nord mummy containers - Added Goblin Thrall - Skyrim magical items and arcane artifacts - Added Grey Wolf creature - Added Oleander, Thorntail flora containers (Elsweyr) - Added Nordic wagon wheel - Added Nordic windmills
- Updated Amphora containers - Updated Flax Flowers - Updated pc_furn_coffin_stone - Updated race descriptions for Tamriel_Data added races - Updated Ayleid hanging chair - Updated Skyrim Goblin creatures - Updated Dragonstar banners - Updated Skyrim cave clutter
- Fixed P:C loaddoors handle issue - Fixed coffin materials - Fixed pc_furn_ex_plank_pile1 - Fixed pc_terrain_gc_rock_11 - Fixed common wallshelves - Fixed Common floors - Fixed collision on GH cliff meshes - Fixed Grapes and grapevines - Fixed various Legion interior assets (pc_in_imp_ceiling, pc_in_impbig_t_4way, pc_in_impbig_w_4way, pc_in_impsmall_rail) - Fixed Stirk common set interior skirting - Fixed copper textures on saint shrines - Fixed collision of mine entrances - Fixed collision on crypt interiors - Fixed ghost textures - Fixed Open iron helmet - Fixed data designation of Reachmen race - Fixed Elsweyr flora: sugarcane, hibiscus, palmtrees - Fixed Skyrim bar mesh collision - Fixed Redguard "hidden door" mesh
- Removed Aloe Vera pulp ingredient icon (PT version only, duplicate) - Removed unused P:C flora textures from replaced meshes (pc_flora_aloe3, pc_flora_cattail_..., pc_flora_flax1-3, pc_flora_goldenrod) - Removed sky_in_cvn_bm_01-07 asset duplicates (unused) - Removed wide Legion interior hall (pc_in_impbig_w_4way and pc_in_impbig_w_wall) - Removed superfluous crypt interior assets: pc_in_crypt_corner_02, pc_in_crypt_endcap, pc_in_crypt_hall_02, pc_in_crypt_side_02 - Removed T_Example Cells (will become available as a dedicated plugin)
New v06 beta, but overwrite the ESM with the one attached in this post use next post
Tamriel Data (HD): https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FLbThNDk6h7foHirRTeVL2Lq1LegIm99 Tamriel Data (vanilla): https://drive.google.com/open?id=1HhjkJGWqSGVZb0k_zdYGEaJBQOml0h1L
Third and (hopefully) last data beta is live: Tamriel_Data (HD) 0.6 BETA 03: https://drive.google.com/open?id=11DIKW-ydo4a-nXSB91aN2ARXx_l06bjz Tamriel_Data (vanilla) 0.6 BETA 03: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Jnxg162xAx9MIt7akGfSVB1eQiJy0rfW
Updated Tamriel Data (Esm file only): https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jniyWhvS3XfaZizi4wqX0K81vqeko5Ge Fixes Nafaalilargus artifact, sleep leveled lists, and some Skyrim classes