20.02 [February 28, 2020]
- This is a bugfix release.
- Minimal additional content has been added to TR_Mainland and TR_Preview.
- Added Windbreaker Keep on an island in the east, rounding out Uriel V's naval bases.
- Added the Balhadarshad Den, where nothing shady is happening yet.
- Landscape and lantern changes in Marog.
- Rilmas Atheryon in Marog no longer blocks the way.
- Unblocked a stairway in the OE Mages Guild.
- Aurelia Draconis now leads you to a house in Felms Ithul, not a script error.
- Ordinators in Mourning no longer dare to care if a Curate or above is running around Necrom or brandishing a weapon.
- Several NPCs all over the place no longer suffer from bad filtering and cease refering to themselves in third person.
- Tur Julan inhabitants no longer go hostile towards low-ranked Temple players.
- Tel Aranyan's items are no longer largely unowned.
- Surefeet is no longer sold in Emercius' Quality Wares.
- Laalalvo Irano no longer thinks the Protector of the Fighter's Guild is too low-ranked for some quests.
- Mages Guilds have received additional blue candles and lanterns.
- Corrected some instances which would leave with teleportation disabled.
- The quest note for "A Champion Lost" should now spawn correctly under all circumstances.
- Toned down Indoril Ulyn's signet ring.
- Fixed an issue causing a disabling of player controls in OpenMW during the "Face Stealer" quest.
- Corrected player teleportation scripts because Morrowind's script engine is amazing.
- Added some generic "little advice" replies for the Mainland and edited advice for Temple and Cult advancement.
- Added a boat travel option from Roa Dyr to Roa Dyr (other river bank).
- Changed all book scripts to be compatible with OpenMW. Note to third party modders: check https://www.tamriel-rebuilt.org/asset/openmw-compatible-book-scripts
- Fixed some floaters and bleeders, as usual.
- Corrected various dialogue errors.
- P&M: Corrected travel lines to Verarchen.
- P&M: Added Omaynis as a travel designation.
- Started an overhaul of the Andothren exterior.
- As part of this, the Dwemer Lighthouse has temporarily been removed until a new model becomes available.
- Updated existing exteriors in Roth-Roryn to add Omaynis, a new Hlaalu town.
- Othmura, Ald Marak, and Ald Iuval had their exteriors slightly overhauled and expanded.
- Removed the Ring of Eidolon's Edge and changed Eidolon's Tomb to Gedran Burial.
- Changed Arv-Shadan to Arvs-Shadan.
- Resolved an issue with the mainland propylon network.
- Various interiors were merged.