- individual quests as child claims, or as spoilers in one claim?
- if separate, automated claiming of child claims?
- questline in one file, reviewed at once? or seperated by quest?
- what if multiple devs work on questline? should this be allowed/discouraged?
Questlines (or multiple quests that are otherwise related to each other) will be posted as a parent claim with a general summary, to which is attached child claims that detail the individual quests.
The child claims remain In Design to keep them from clogging up the claims browser; questlines are claimed through the main parent claim. Files are then submitted to this parent claim, in one file that includes the entire questline. Questlines are preferrably worked on by one quest dev so that writing and characterization is consistent.
Assets for Regions
Thirr Valley - what is needed before exterior work starts
- retextured vanilla rocks; should look yellow and sedimentary http://www.worldofstones.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/sandstone1.jpg
- fixes to Othreleth trees, which currently (IIRC) have their colour applied via vertex shading. They need proper textures and vertex shading (was this already taken care of?)
- ‘mangrove’ trees http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/sites/default/files/thirrvalleyatmos.jpg
- ground textures (yellowish) (which ones are needed specifically?)
- Shipal-shin rocks for border regions; should be red and new models (here’s a start) Textures might be a little bright.
- more flora is always good, especially bush-like plants
- Salt Washes tileset; at least pieces for the entrance to the Salt Washes will be needed to make Dres Horak, which sits pretty much on top of the main/only entrance/entrances to the Salt Washes.
- Dres tileset; at the very least the inorganic tileset with platforms, temple, council house, bays and silos.
- Some Dres machinery, at the very least the ‘paternoster’ that transports goods vertically between the Salt Washes and the plains above. - might not be necessary for Dres Horak?
- Dres Skyrender hives
- Dres terrain assets (rocks, salt formations, salt crystals, ground textures are the main ones)
- Dres flora (saltstrap, high grass…)