- Finishing the House Hlaalu Faction Template Meeting, with an eye on the Camonna Tong
- Andothren, continued exterior/mansion discussion
- the Andothren MG and also the general MG plans, particularly if someone with a good general idea of afterlife-, dreamsleeve- and soultrap-related lore is around,
- Aimrah and the Dreugh questline,
- briefly recap and discuss questlines for Almas Thirr and the Hlaalu Plantations,
- the "characters" of towns like Andothren and Kartur,
- how are daedra actually being worshipped?
- Checking unimplemented dialogue, and generic fixes: https://www.tamrielrebuilt.org/asset?field_asset_priority_tid=All&field_asset_asset_type_tid%5B%5D=249&title_op=contains&title=&field_asset_developer_target_id_entityreference_filter=All
- Discussing Punavit Penalty, and creating a claim for writing the script: https://www.tamrielrebuilt.org/asset/script-punavit-penalty
- Discussing Thal's idea in detail, and finding volunteers for handbook writing: https://www.tamrielrebuilt.org/forum/division-labor-regards-lore-world-building-and-quality-managment
- what are the remaining quests needed for the next release, assuming that the ones currently in development get finished?
- Tamriel_Data: how to handle lowres/highres
- BSA redistribution, the advantages (or disadvantage?) of using BSAs
- Interprovincial trade system RP
- Faction integration, cross-provincial
- Travel Networks: ships, teleportation, Intervention, restrictions at border forts
- Armor and weapons: sorting out stats, expanding or restricting vanilla sets, special cases
Minimum Necessary Quests for Aanthirin Release
Dialogue needs to be written first and foremost.
- Almas Thirr: 2-3 misc quests, Temple quests (pilgrimage? Speaker of the Dead questline?)
- https://www.tamriel-rebuilt.org/claims/perils-literacy (ready for merging),
- https://www.tamriel-rebuilt.org/claims/silent-night (ready for merging),
- https://www.tamriel-rebuilt.org/claims/catcatchers (pending review),
- https://www.tamriel-rebuilt.org/claims/speaker-dead-questline (in development),
- https://www.tamriel-rebuilt.org/claims/bloodstone-pilgrimage (in development)
- Roa Dyr: 2-3 misc quests
- Oran Plantation: 1-2 misc quests (done)
- Aimrah: 1 misc quest
- Indal-ruhn: 1 misc quest (probably not Hlaalu Charity, so needs a new one)
- West bank: 2-3 misc quests
- https://www.tamriel-rebuilt.org/claims/khajiits-calling (ready for merging),
- https://www.tamriel-rebuilt.org/claims/hlaalu-hetman-and-squirmy-scrib-pie (ready for merging)
- East bank: 2-3 misc quests
- https://www.tamriel-rebuilt.org/claims/rilsoan-dangerous-waters (ready for merging),
- https://www.tamriel-rebuilt.org/claims/rift (in development)
Bethesda Softwork Archives
Infragris suggested and planned to redistribute various assets through both BSAs, possibly leaving the High Rock and Elsweyr files in the TR_Data.bsa in the future.
We need to think about better standards for texture resolutions in the future, however, as there is often no clear precedence or guidelines, leading to divergent resolutions between the two BSAs (nevermind high res and low res).
The problems with BSAs in general are their registration process (which newcomers often cannot do), and their monolithic nature as primitive version control makes them clunky to use with mod organisers, which rely on loose files and often can’t deal with BSAs at all, requiring manual file moving. Additionally, their internal hash check makes similar file names problematic, leading to hash collisions in-game.
This is offset by not requiring the handling of loose files, both in assembly and installation, as seen in recent cases (such as an OE Let’s Play video or various bug reports to Morrowind Rebirth), even loose files are regularly forgotten.
The prospect of losing or not properly overriding one file out of the 20,000 currently assembled is much more likely than losing one of two BSAs.
All in all, consensus was reached to keep using BSAs as before.