Discuss/make aware of the June meeting.
- The "Speaker for the Dead" questline: how it ends and what of it should be in the spring release
- The Sundered Scar Lake that used to contain the Ruinous Scar: what do we do with it?
- Make the exterior claim for a fish farm?
- Are there any quests in HT/IT upcoming that could use e.g. a grott on it? It's the closest non-low-level zones to IT, so it can be very useful for high level quests.
- Andothren, continued exterior/mansion discussion
- the Andothren MG and also the general MG plans, particularly if someone with a good general idea of afterlife-, dreamsleeve- and soultrap-related lore is around,
- Aimrah and the Dreugh questline,
- the "characters" of towns like Andothren and Kartur,
- how are daedra actually being worshipped?
- Checking unimplemented dialogue, and generic fixes: https://www.tamrielrebuilt.org/asset?field_asset_priority_tid=All&field_asset_asset_type_tid%5B%5D=249&title_op=contains&title=&field_asset_developer_target_id_entityreference_filter=All
- Discussing Punavit Penalty, and creating a claim for writing the script: https://www.tamrielrebuilt.org/asset/script-punavit-penalty
- Discussing Thal's idea in detail, and finding volunteers for handbook writing: https://www.tamrielrebuilt.org/forum/division-labor-regards-lore-world-building-and-quality-managment
- What region(s) and province(s) do Durzogs comes from? What about Goblins?
- Tamriel_Data: how to handle lowres/highres
- Interprovincial trade system RP
- Faction integration, cross-provincial
- Travel Networks: ships, teleportation, Intervention, restrictions at border forts
- Armor and weapons: sorting out stats, expanding or restricting vanilla sets, special cases
The origin of Durzogs
We are retconning Durzogs to be native to the Bjoulsae region of High Rock, imported alongside the Goblins and Altmer trainers by Helseth.
The original pitch for Durzogs being found in Bjoulsae region and potentially in other Hammerfell rivers was based on:
- Goblins being found in large numbers around there, both in Wrothgarian and Dragontail mountains.
- Helseth being from Wayrest, where he could have had firsthand experience with goblin armies. I don't think he'd use one otherwise.
- Durzogs being called "sludgepuppies" which made me think of river detritus.
These reasons currently check out. Further discussion is handled on the Project Tamriel Discord server.
The impact for Tamriel rebuilt amounts to removing Durzogs from the Sundered Scar (and dialogue).
The BSA discussion was reignited on the Morrowind Modding Discord and swept over into the meeting. No consensus between TR and PT (which was marginally represented) and the anti-BSA position was reached and it’s not clear if one is reachable.
Future discussions will be held when all interested parties are available.
The OM ruin of Julan Tur gets a rename to Tur Julan. In addition, the inhabitants and interior claims (Ghosts and Daedra) were discussed. Design claims will be put up shortly based on the results of the discussion.
While currently, a model exists and isn’t really good (Dreugh have no back tentacles but four arms with lobster claws as hands), in the future we will want to have Land Dreugh when a decent model becomes available. Dreugh become land dreugh for a year, so they can exist at the same time and place (well, but on land) as aquatic dreugh.