Discuss/make aware of the June meeting.
- The "Speaker for the Dead" questline: how it ends and what of it should be in the spring release
- The Sundered Scar Lake that used to contain the Ruinous Scar: what do we do with it?
- Make the exterior claim for a fish farm?
- Are there any quests in HT/IT upcoming that could use e.g. a grott on it? It's the closest non-low-level zones to IT, so it can be very useful for high level quests.
- Andothren, continued exterior/mansion discussion
- the Andothren MG and also the general MG plans, particularly if someone with a good general idea of afterlife-, dreamsleeve- and soultrap-related lore is around,
- Aimrah and the Dreugh questline,
- the "characters" of towns like Andothren and Kartur,
- how are daedra actually being worshipped?
- Checking unimplemented dialogue, and generic fixes: https://www.tamrielrebuilt.org/asset?field_asset_priority_tid=All&field_asset_asset_type_tid%5B%5D=249&title_op=contains&title=&field_asset_developer_target_id_entityreference_filter=All
- Discussing Punavit Penalty, and creating a claim for writing the script: https://www.tamrielrebuilt.org/asset/script-punavit-penalty
- Discussing Thal's idea in detail, and finding volunteers for handbook writing: https://www.tamrielrebuilt.org/forum/division-labor-regards-lore-world-building-and-quality-managment
- Tamriel_Data: how to handle lowres/highres
- Interprovincial trade system RP
- Faction integration, cross-provincial
- Travel Networks: ships, teleportation, Intervention, restrictions at border forts
- Armor and weapons: sorting out stats, expanding or restricting vanilla sets, special cases
Tentative date - June 1st/2nd
Every meet-upper for themselves, if hotel room coordination is wanted, contact Atrayonis
Münster has an airport, so direct air travel should be possible.
New content: fish farm with a grotto at the bottom of the lake.
The interior of the grotto would be up for discussion, but can just be pearls and more fishes.
Speaker of the Dead
Quest start - the Akamora “Unnamed Dunmer” quest would act as quest 0 for this questline.
If the player ends up sabotaging the summoning of the unknown Ancestor Ghost in Akamora, they would first have to do a quest 0.5 - delivering urns to Necrom.
The payout of the questline would be non-hostile ancestor ghosts (and greater ancestor ghosts).
We agreed to go with Mort’s revision, plus the added (optional?) Forgotten quest in the middle of it.
The flow of the questline would be:
- Bloodstone Shrine Pilgrimage (Prerequisite)
- Akamora quest “Unnamed Dunmer” (Prerequisite)
- Redemption (if the Unnamed Dunmer quest was sabotaged)
- May She Rest in Peace (given by the OiM contact in AT, sends the player to Necrom)
- Speaker for the Dead (gives the player the role and benefit)
- Forgotten (Necrom, possible optional? A Detective quest whose draw would be to find the descendant to deliver the letter to)
- Disembodied (quest giver in Necrom?)
- The Face Stealer
- I'll see you in Oblivion
The Punavit Penalty would trigger if the player is not a member of House Indoril with at least rank 2.
Service Refusal: certain traders in map 3 would not offer service but instead complain about the Punavit, copying the reply from the Skooma and Moon Sugar Service Refusal in vanilla.
This would be filtered by Map 3 variable & Dunmer race, or House Indoril membership.
Guard Greetings: Guards of House Indoril would greet the player with a unique greeting “Possession of Punavit is legal only for members of House Indoril. What are you doing with it?”. The player would have to succeed either on a disposition check (80+) or a speechcraft check (40?) to talk their way out of the situation. Otherwise the Punavit would get confiscated.