- What needs priority attention?
- Aimrah and the Dreugh questline,
- Andothren, continued exterior/mansion discussion
- the Andothren MG and also the general MG plans, particularly if someone with a good general idea of afterlife-, dreamsleeve- and soultrap-related lore is around,
- the "characters" of towns like Andothren and Kartur,
- how are daedra actually being worshipped?
- Checking unimplemented dialogue, and generic fixes: https://www.tamrielrebuilt.org/asset?field_asset_priority_tid=All&field_asset_asset_type_tid%5B%5D=249&title_op=contains&title=&field_asset_developer_target_id_entityreference_filter=All
- Discussing Thal's idea in detail, and finding volunteers for handbook writing: https://www.tamrielrebuilt.org/forum/division-labor-regards-lore-world-building-and-quality-managment
- Volcanos and lavafalls
- Tamriel_Data: how to handle lowres/highres
- Interprovincial trade system RP
- Faction integration, cross-provincial
- Travel Networks: ships, teleportation, Intervention, restrictions at border forts
- Armor and weapons: sorting out stats, expanding or restricting vanilla sets, special cases
- Forming a book task force (devs or outsiders with some feeling for lore & literature), in order to do a full reread of the current books and correcting style and unintentionally incorrect content.
The Dreugh questline is on the website, further discussion will take place there.
In Almas-Thirr, the Ratcatcher quest will be replaced by a new low-level quest idea.
Indoril-Thirr should be checked in terms of NPCing, as it may be a bit lacking in the wilderness. (Roa Dyr is obviously an issue of its own).
The ATRRAA mountain range needs NPCing as well.
Hlaalu-Thirr and Almas-Thirr should be fine.