- Anything in need of high-priority attention?
- Andothren, continued exterior/mansion discussion
- the Andothren MG and also the general MG plans, particularly if someone with a good general idea of afterlife-, dreamsleeve- and soultrap-related lore is around,
- the "characters" of towns like Andothren and Kartur,
- Checking unimplemented dialogue, and generic fixes: https://www.tamrielrebuilt.org/asset?field_asset_priority_tid=All&field_asset_asset_type_tid%5B%5D=249&title_op=contains&title=&field_asset_developer_target_id_entityreference_filter=All
- Discussing Thal's idea in detail, and finding volunteers for handbook writing: https://www.tamrielrebuilt.org/forum/division-labor-regards-lore-world-building-and-quality-managment
- Tamriel_Data: how to handle lowres/highres
- Interprovincial trade system RP
- Faction integration, cross-provincial
- Travel Networks: ships, teleportation, Intervention, restrictions at border forts
- Armor and weapons: sorting out stats, expanding or restricting vanilla sets, special cases
- Forming a book task force (devs or outsiders with some feeling for lore & literature), in order to do a full reread of the current books and correcting style and unintentionally incorrect content.
The Sadras Situation
Brought up by lore compatibility with Beyond Skyrim:Morrowind, the minor House Sadras has seen some changes in implementation and outlook.
Sadras and Indarys are both houses that were once associated with Redoran but flipped to Hlaalu allegiance after the Armistice and found success by doing so. They are rivals in Kragen Mar.
To balance out the “promotion” of Edayn Sadras, another Council Elector, Fethis Hlaalu, is getting “demoted” to House Peer while retaining his position as Duke of Narsis. He can act as Hlaalu contact to Helseth, as his position in the Imperial feudal system and his former position in the Hlaalu mercantile system would see him trying to grab at all kinds of connection in order to regain his former position of power.
New eastern settlements & Region editing
Two settlements in the Mudflats were suggested and will be incorporated in future planning:
- Alavel, Velothi shack village built on stilts (Tier 6), west of Fort Lutemoth; while technically in the Deshaan, it is ignored by the Dres,
- Rathendas, a Dres “siege” settlement (Tier 6), situated right next to the Ancrea Legion fort in order to keep an eye on the Imperial troops - should they move outside of the deal the Dres made with Uriel V, this could turn into a real siege swiftly
The proposed locations - alongside some cells which can reasonably be moved into the Padomaic Ocean region: