- Anything in need of high-priority attention?
- Tamriel_Data: how to handle lowres/highres
- Faction integration, cross-provincial
- Travel Networks: ships
, teleportation, Intervention, restrictions at border forts(these should be been cleared up, further discussion necessary?)
- Armor and weapons: sorting out stats, expanding or restricting vanilla sets, special cases
- Andothren, continued exterior/mansion discussion
- the Andothren MG and also the general MG plans, particularly if someone with a good general idea of afterlife-, dreamsleeve- and soultrap-related lore is around,
- the "characters" of towns like Andothren and Kartur,
- Checking unimplemented dialogue, and generic fixes: https://www.tamrielrebuilt.org/asset?field_asset_priority_tid=All&field_asset_asset_type_tid%5B%5D=249&title_op=contains&title=&field_asset_developer_target_id_entityreference_filter=All
- Discussing Thal's idea in detail, and finding volunteers for handbook writing: https://www.tamrielrebuilt.org/forum/division-labor-regards-lore-world-building-and-quality-managment
High-priority in need of attention
The Bloodstone pilgrimage is in need of a review, and the rest of the Almas Thirr temple questline is in need of attention.
Propylons were discussed again. MinerMan proposed a part of the heartland network (below). The ruined chamber under OE never ended up being made, but will be made soon by Atrayonis.
It turns out that Duchess Varmethys of Narsis (since deposed/dead) married into one of the Septime bloodnlines.