- Anything in need of high-priority attention?
- Tamriel_Data: how to handle lowres/highres
- Faction integration, cross-provincial
- Travel Networks: ships
, teleportation, Intervention, restrictions at border forts(these should be been cleared up, further discussion necessary?)
- Armor and weapons: sorting out stats, expanding or restricting vanilla sets, special cases
- Andothren, continued exterior/mansion discussion
- the Andothren MG and also the general MG plans, particularly if someone with a good general idea of afterlife-, dreamsleeve- and soultrap-related lore is around,
- the "characters" of towns like Andothren and Kartur,
- Checking unimplemented dialogue, and generic fixes: https://www.tamrielrebuilt.org/asset?field_asset_priority_tid=All&field_asset_asset_type_tid%5B%5D=249&title_op=contains&title=&field_asset_developer_target_id_entityreference_filter=All
- Discussing Thal's idea in detail, and finding volunteers for handbook writing: https://www.tamrielrebuilt.org/forum/division-labor-regards-lore-world-building-and-quality-managment
- Roa Dyr interior claims have been sent off for detailing.
- The merger of all section files will happen when the dialogue claims, the Tur Julan and Roa Dyr interiors have been merged.
A Dres Roundup
On the Dres political setup:
The Satchem-Ithil and their migratory council travel around from clanstead to clanstead, holding judgement and dispensing diplomacy. They generally take care of dealings with non-Dres and with joint ventures of the Dres like the tradeposts of Dres Horak and Tear and the slave hunters, with advice from the Matriarchs.
The clansteads are organised in councils composed mostly of elders, strong warriors and successful herdsmen, with an elected Suzerain heading them and a Matriarch offering advice. The Matriarch’s residence serves as council hall. The Matriarchs are often represented by their primary assistant, who takes the position upon their death. Both Matriarch and assistants are only seen behind screens or veils.
The clanstead councils send representatives to the migratory council.
As previously noted, the immortal Matriarchs are not succeeded by their assistants. Their advice is basically taken as law and they select or veto the representatives for both the clanstead and the migratory councils.The true power of the Matriarchs is unknown outside of the clanstead councils and select members of the migratory council.
On earliest Dres history:
The Cantemiric Velothi moved into the Deshaan forests and deforested them to make the land tillable, thereby creating desertification. They moved ever furth south until they settled in the valley that’s now the Arnesian Jungle. When the valley was flooded, they moved back north and joined Dres society.
The Dres proper were formed from clans that settled the salinated lands the Cantemiric Velothi had created through their ecological disaster. These became known as Saltwalkers, and ended up merging with the Cantemiric Velothi. Their identity as Dres was only really established with the founding of the house.
Critical for the next release are the dialogue claims.
- Roa Dyr: Gnomey has been gathering information and organising things.
- Khalaan: Slepana has been writing dialogue and needs feedback.
- Indal-ruhn: Pending review, please check and feed back feedback.
- Aimrah: Pending review, please check and feed back feedback.
- Thirr plantations: Jani is working on them.