Wrapping up the Release
- We should have had a TR 1908 release, what's in need to be done for TR1910?
- The little topics, revised
- Problems with location-based dialogue claims and how to solve them
- Checking unimplemented dialogue, and generic fixes: https://www.tamrielrebuilt.org/asset?field_asset_priority_tid=All&field_asset_asset_type_tid%5B%5D=249&title_op=contains&title=&field_asset_developer_target_id_entityreference_filter=All
- Shipal-Shin template meeting
- Faction integration, cross-provincial
- Armor and weapons: sorting out stats, expanding or restricting vanilla sets, special cases
- Wolli's asset removal and deprecation tracking list
- Andothren, continued exterior/mansion discussion
- Ald Marak / Ald Iuval / Hlan Oek / Othmura town and interior planning
- TV2 and TV3 wilderness interior planning
Quests and Dialogue
- The Andothren MG and also the general MG plans, particularly if someone with a good general idea of afterlife-, dreamsleeve- and soultrap-related lore is around
- The "characters" of towns like Andothren and Kartur
- Reviewing quest claims in design stage and putting them up for claiming
- The Handbook needs attention
- Discussing Thal's idea in detail, and finding volunteers for handbook writing: https://www.tamrielrebuilt.org/forum/division-labor-regards-lore-world-building-and-quality-managment
- House Redoran
- Clambering Moor
- Velothi Mountains
- Othreleth Woods
...looks more like a TR1911 at this rate.
Quest testing would help a lot, specifically the Aimrah questline and the Indoril bounty quests.
“No good deed”, “Hlarsis vs.Alju Deekus”, “A Breadcrumb Trail” and “Burden of Proof” are optional for the release, but testing them would help too.
As a side matter: whether this turns out to be TR1911 or TR1912, we must have a TR2002 release to coincide with Morrowind’s original release year.
The nature of Andothren should be fourfold:
- A religious aspect as a pilgrimage site (which the Hlaalu are not at odds with, stereotypes and flanderization aside)
- a bustling trade port, especially associated with trade to and from the newly opened Vvardenfell, generally represented by the lower Hlaalu and outlanders,
- the fatcats and entrepreneurs, the Hlaalu and outlander nobility,
- the criminal thugs, who keep the city itself running: as a hive of the Camonna Tong (on the rise) and the Thieves Guild (on the way down), it represents a reflection of smuggling across both the Inner Sea and Roth-Roryn.
Existing documents, as compiled by WindEole:
The exterior plans for Andothren were wildly discussed.
The idea to add a proper manor district and a minor second harbor in the northwest…
...were opposed by ideas to cut some parts of the south-west in return.
In the end, we need to go by the old interior list (posted here: https://www.tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?p=319630#319630) and go look over all of them, for:
- quality and fitting work
- discernible identity
- summary of anything that was written in the original claim thread
Only then can we decide to cut, add, or move things.