Wrapping up the Release
- We should have had a TR 1908 release, what's in need to be done for TR1911?
- The little topics, revised
- Problems with location-based dialogue claims and how to solve them
- Checking unimplemented dialogue, and generic fixes: https://www.tamrielrebuilt.org/asset?field_asset_priority_tid=All&field_asset_asset_type_tid%5B%5D=249&title_op=contains&title=&field_asset_developer_target_id_entityreference_filter=All
- Shipal-Shin template meeting
- Faction integration, cross-provincial
- Armor and weapons: sorting out stats, expanding or restricting vanilla sets, special cases
- Wolli's asset removal and deprecation tracking list
- Andothren, continued exterior/mansion discussion
- Ald Marak / Ald Iuval / Hlan Oek / Othmura town and interior planning
- TV2 and TV3 wilderness interior planning
- Propylon index placement
Quests and Dialogue
- The Andothren MG and also the general MG plans, particularly if someone with a good general idea of afterlife-, dreamsleeve- and soultrap-related lore is around
- The "characters" of towns like Kartur
- Reviewing quest claims in design stage and putting them up for claiming
- The Handbook needs attention
- Discussing Thal's idea in detail, and finding volunteers for handbook writing: https://www.tamrielrebuilt.org/forum/division-labor-regards-lore-world-building-and-quality-managment
- House Redoran
- Clambering Moor
- Velothi Mountains
- Othreleth Woods
- A new speaker for the dead esp has been dropped this week and allows for more testing (please test).
- Gnomey dropped a Roa Dyr dialogue.esp right before the meeting and will work on it for a while.
Why assembled a Google sheet with a list of topics that need to be implemented: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dtrZBpzNtcCSpo9VKuDP9084ZpdH004E5G8BD4hk5R4/edit#gid=474248552
This thread is also always relevant: https://www.tamriel-rebuilt.org/forum/little-topics-examined
Location-based dialogue claims should only include entries filtered to the relevant cells or to NPCs in the relevant cells. This includes dialogue for scouts in the claim location about nearby locations.
All other dialogue should be handled via a generic dialogue claim, which could be the same as the wilderness dialogue claim or could be separate. This includes class-filtered dialogue, stuff like Morrowind Lore, current events, etc. Quest dialogue (which would include most faction dialogue) should naturally be handled in separate quest claims.
For a concrete example, the Teyn and Fort Ancylis dialogue claim should contain the following topics:
- [+] Greetings 7 (unique non-quest greetings)
- Greetings 9 (location specific generic greetings)
- Background (sparingly for important NPCs)
- latest rumors
- little advice
- little secret
- [-] Solstheim
- [-] Morrowind lore
- my trade (sparingly for important NPCs)
- someone in particular
- specific place
From Tamriel Rebuilt:
- local area
- local economy
- Location topic (“Teyn” or “Fort Ancylis” for instance)
- Generic entry for the location itself
- [-] Andothren (this would be scout or savant dialogue)
- [-] Ascadian Bluffs (this would be scout or savant dialogue)
- [-] Roth-Roryn (this would be scout or savant dialogue)
[-] Topics are currently part of that claim but need to be removed.
[+] Topics are currently not part of that claim but need to be added.
For a generic location, each of those topics will only really need one or two lines of dialogue, though NPCers will probably pad that out with unique dialogue.
Thirr Valley Claims
Much claim works were had.