Wrapping up the Release
We should have had a TR 1908 release, what's in need to be done for TR1912?
- The little topics, still needing more revisions?
- Checking unimplemented dialogue, and generic fixes: https://www.tamrielrebuilt.org/asset?field_asset_priority_tid=All&field_asset_asset_type_tid%5B%5D=249&title_op=contains&title=&field_asset_developer_target_id_entityreference_filter=All
- Shipal-Shin template meeting
- Faction integration, cross-provincial
- Armor and weapons: sorting out stats, expanding or restricting vanilla sets, special cases
- Wolli's asset removal and deprecation tracking list
- Andothren, continued exterior/mansion discussion
- Ald Marak / Ald Iuval town and interior planning
- TV2 and TV3 wilderness interior planning
- Propylon index placement
Quests and Dialogue
- The Andothren MG and also the general MG plans, particularly if someone with a good general idea of afterlife-, dreamsleeve- and soultrap-related lore is around
- The "characters" of towns like Kartur
- Reviewing quest claims in design stage and putting them up for claiming
- The Handbook needs attention
- Discussing Thal's idea in detail, and finding volunteers for handbook writing: https://www.tamrielrebuilt.org/forum/division-labor-regards-lore-world-building-and-quality-managment
- House Redoran
- Clambering Moor
- Velothi Mountains
- Othreleth Woods
A Tamriel_Data 7.5 will be assembled by Worsas during the next week. Hopefully, this will be the public release of v7.
During the next week, Atrayonis will assemble a changelog for TR1912.
We are all waiting on Why to make a test merge today.
Various guild stuff
Hlan Oek: Remove the Thieves Guild from the Imperial shrine. Set up a branch of the Knights of Iron. The idea would be that they set up shop there and were given special permission by the relevant authorities to enforce the law in Hlan Oek.
The Thieves Guild: Might act as a plausibly deniable cover for imperial spying. While it may have developed independently, its usefulness as a surgical tool for foreign policy purposes has given it the necessary toleration (from the Cyrodiil side) to keep it alive. Do not overdo this; most likely the influence channel is broken at this point, but some may still remember it.
In Velothis, House Redoran would have a live-and-let-live attitude to non-Dunmer, including the Thieves Guild. As long as the outlanders don’t step on House Redoran’s toes, they are pretty much left alone. This attitude is convenient for factions like the Thieves Guild, which is faced with harsh opposition from the Camonna Tong and more hardline xenophobes elsewhere in Morrowind. Conversely, House Redoran has taken a harder line against Camonna Tong activities, as neither the Armistice nor Temple Law hinder them from enforcement against local criminal organizations, and House Redoran is aware of House Hlaalu having ties to the Camonna Tong.
As a result, the Thieves guild is a bit more hesitant to steal in the district, at least from Redoran, but engage in a lot of transport, fencing and safekeeping of members and goods. “You don’t shit where you eat”.