- How is progress on Andothren?
- Andothren, continued exterior/mansion discussion.
- The Andothren MG and also the general MG plans, particularly if someone with a good general idea of afterlife-, dreamsleeve- and soultrap-related lore is around
- Faction integration, cross-provincial
- Armor and weapons: sorting out stats, expanding or restricting vanilla sets, special cases
- Wolli's asset removal and deprecation tracking list
- Firemoth archipelago
- TV2 and TV3 wilderness interior planning
- Propylon index placement
Quests and Dialogue
- The "characters" of towns like Kartur
- The Handbook needs attention
- Discussing Thal's idea in detail, and finding volunteers for handbook writing: https://www.tamrielrebuilt.org/forum/division-labor-regards-lore-world-building-and-quality-managment
Preparing Template Meetings
- House Redoran
- Clambering Moor
- How should the Kartur section be expanded?
- Do we want to make an exterior claim for the inner sea bordering the big CM island, akin to the Idaverrano seabed edits?
- Othreleth Woods
As per Gnomey:
Putting Andothren progress very briefly: Andothren Dwemer ruin exterior I consider complete pending the new lighthouse model. Dwemer ruin interior I intend to work on over the next week. Andothren interior splitting can be set up by anyone who has the time; split off the interiors Vern singled out in his posts on the forum and put them into design claims for further processing. I might find the time to do that over the next week, I might not. Andothren exterior work is still waiting on the modular set, but I have a few things to take care of before that anyway. (Mainly the Dwemer ruin interior and also possibly Andothren temple interior.
Dominions of Dust - Minimum Viable Product Requirements
- Andothren: Waiting on the modular Hlaalu mansion set (towers and walls ready, waiting on stairs and roofs)
- Roryn’s Bluff: The eastern parts of Roth-Roryn still need flora.
- Armun Ashlands: Rats is working on pathgridding and NPCing the section. The eastern cells of the section need another round of touchups.
- Southern Velothi Mountains: The section could do with some replacing of old rocks with new cliffs, finishing of the mountain path and general snow static removal + add some border cells, alpine snowy ones as per earlier meeting. The terrain in the dashed cells has been raised by Minerman and will be edited by Nemon in a way that matches the heights of Vality7’s map. These new cells could host higher level mountains (19k and 22k, respectively).
When AA and RB are merged:
- Make claim borders less visible
- Round the eastern edges of AA so the region doesn't suffer from Grazelands-syndrome
- Possibly make some edits in the southwest to make the transition into OW less awkward.
There are also some long-planned edits to the roads which never got implemented: https://www.tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?t=24617
While the maps in that planning thread no longer work, the solid line roads on the gridmap happen to align with the roads that were intended to be paved:
The two marked road stubs were intended to be linked to the road in Ascadian Bluffs since the Roth-roryn redo before last, which made it a GL canyon region (which only one claim in the area had been before then), but the roads were never completed. The one in the west currently ends at a tomb, but should be continued past it.
- Roryn’s Bluff: Iliath is WIP, so are the remaining 2 Omaynis interiors. Vern has volunteered to expand the mine with living quarters for the miners and a bar.
- Armun Ashlands: 3 caves left (all unclaimed)
- SVM: One cave in development. When exterior work on the section is finished, claims should be opened for all remaining interiors.
- Iliath claim update: The site was an Ordinator training facility or whatever when Indoril were strong in the region, then with the withdrawal of Indoril it was no longer able to be properly maintained and fell into disuse or was left with a skeleton crew, and then the Sotha Sil priests came in and set up shop. The place is active, but shouldn't be operating at full capacity as such. We should PM WindEole about this update.
- Roughly 1-2 misc quest per town, and 6-7 quest per faction should be the MVP.
- Clean up duplicates of quest designs in the asset browser.
- Wonderpants should be moved back to the asset browser.
- The Orlukh quests was made into a claim and assigned to Mort: https://www.tamriel-rebuilt.org/asset/orlukh-vampire-quests
- Baluath questline claim needs to be made with links to the meeting summaries, and the following description. Scripts still have to be made for inclusion in Tamriel Data.
- The Baluath clan is scattered and without a leader or base.
- The player is sent to investigate an Ashlander camp by Arvud rumors and/or Ishanuran camp due to caravan attacks or something. The inhabitants will turn out to be vampires who offer quests to Baluath players. The quest can be completed by just killing them and reporting back, or they can be left alive. The camp in question: https://www.tamriel-rebuilt.org/claims/ashlands-camp-1
- Convert a famous vampire hunter in <nearby settlement>, get access to traders,
- Escort quest some soon-to-be-cattle to strengthen the famous ex-vampire hunter (who gets forced into the role of clan leader, as he is the only one who knows how vampire clans are organised),
- Take over Ald Balaal (the ruin in (-10, -29) to use as a base, get access to cattle,
- An ongoing quest to direct Baluath vampires to Ald Balaal to strengthen the clan. They may need some convincing.
- Reforge the pacts with Molag Bal, get the teleport amulet.
Save for Andothren, it looks like progress is satisfying.