- Should we declutter exteriors (particularly Roth-Roryn and Old Ebonheart) for bigger vanilla parity and support of users with lower end PCs and laptops? Should exterior tunnels be allowed, like in Soluthis or Hlan Oek?
- Required reading: https://www.tamriel-rebuilt.org/forum/exteriors-feedback
- Sea floor detailing (in the Inner Sea and otherwise)
- Progress on Andothren
- Firemoth questline
- TV2-4 wilderness interior planning
- Propylon index placement
- Armor and weapons: sorting out stats, expanding or restricting vanilla sets, special cases
- Wolli's asset removal and deprecation tracking list
Quests and Dialogue
- The "characters" of towns like Kartur
- General MG plans, particularly if someone with a good general idea of afterlife-, dreamsleeve- and soultrap-related lore is around
- The Handbook needs attention.
- We need a new/updated visual index.
- Discussing Thal's idea in detail, and finding volunteers for handbook writing: https://www.tamrielrebuilt.org/forum/division-labor-regards-lore-world-building-and-quality-managment
Preparing Template Meetings
- House Redoran
- Clambering Moor
- How should the Kartur section be expanded?
- Do we want to make an exterior claim for the inner sea bordering the big CM island, akin to the Idaverrano seabed edits?
- Cicero suggested on discord that the island could be split up into multiple smaller ones. The interiors would need attention if this is done.
- Othreleth Woods
The western side is under revision: a western harbour has been made, manors are being erected.
Dialogue for generic characters is by and large done, unique characters’ dialogue will be done soon.
Sea floor detailing
Selengor has suggested a lower-level sea bed, to account for Vvardenfell’s volcanic origin.
This was accepted, under the caveat that no vanilla Morrowind cell, unless it was clearly abandoned (such as having no underwater statics or textures) would be used for it.
A first implementation has been suggested for the western sea floor and a claim has been set up for it: https://www.tamriel-rebuilt.org/claims/western-sea-floor
The claim should contain few, if any, Dwemer and Daedric ruins. No Chimer strongholds for now, but plenty of Dunmer adobe ruins with possibly a few OM set pieces mixed in for variety. Shipwrecks, grottos, dreugh activity including citadels when they become available. Perhaps some containers with smuggle ware or sixth house statues that were thrown overboard and are now half-sunk. Similarly, silt strider corpses with coralwork might be nice.
Additionally, we need more fish, undersea creatures, and plants in general. Even our current ”fish” fishes are underutilized.
After a quick overview, some open questions are:
- What kind of interiors does the player traverse on the way to Grurn,
- Do they get to rescue Imperial legionnaires (like the infamous mushroom Khajiit),
- How is the fight with Grurn supposed to go (travel through traps or a big fight in an open room)?