- Progress on Andothren
- Firemoth questline
- TV2-4 wilderness interior planning
- Propylon index placement
- Jephre and his (very small) role in Dunmeri society
- Armor and weapons: sorting out stats, expanding or restricting vanilla sets, special cases
- Wolli's asset removal and deprecation tracking list
Quests and Dialogue
- The "characters" of towns like Kartur
- General MG plans, particularly if someone with a good general idea of afterlife-, dreamsleeve- and soultrap-related lore is around
- The Handbook needs attention.
- We need a new/updated visual index.
- Discussing Thal's idea in detail, and finding volunteers for handbook writing: https://www.tamrielrebuilt.org/forum/division-labor-regards-lore-world-building-and-quality-managment
Preparing Template Meetings
- Clambering Moor
- How should the Kartur section be expanded?
- Do we want to make an exterior claim for the inner sea bordering the big CM island, akin to the Idaverrano seabed edits?
- Cicero suggested on discord that the island could be split up into multiple smaller ones. The interiors would need attention if this is done.
- Othreleth Woods
Things are progressing: the mural is currently replaced with a statue, harbor decluttering is going on and mansions are moved.
Hopefully, a WIP file will be posted today and a more presentable version tomorrow. Unless the CS crashes again.
To accelerate progress, Gnomey might stream development instead of a meeting next week, to encourage immediate feedback and a more rapid development.
As per Of Jephre [UESP], a Daggerfall book, Y’ffre/Jephre is a deity paid homage to by “most if not all” Dunmer bards.
As the book is even incompatible with post-PGE1 Bosmer lore, it needs a reinterpretation.
An apographa book should be added, written by a supposed travel companion of Vivec, as they travel to the western forest lands and learn songs and poetry from Jephre. As Jephre trades his knowledge freely (to those who are worthy of it) and received the wisdom of Almsivi in return, Dunmer Bards pay homage to “Ievur” as something akin to a lesser saint.
It’s not heresy because the Temple does not crack down on it.
There might be some more devout bards in the Narsis district, who have formed some sort of society (aking ot the Theoretical Dignity Club of the Skeleton Man interview).
Firemoth needs interior claims, to be done soon(ish).
A general favorable idea was to cast Grurn as a relative of the princedom of Esroniet, who single-mindedly chases the Ward to gain legitimacy and overthrow the Black Council and his great grand niece, Prince(ss) Kiann dir-Esroniet.
How this is going to be portrayed in-game is up in the air.