- Progress on Andothren
- TV2-4 wilderness interior planning
- Propylon index placement
- Armor and weapons: sorting out stats, expanding or restricting vanilla sets, special cases
- Wolli's asset removal and deprecation tracking list
Quests and Dialogue
- The "characters" of towns like Kartur
- General MG plans, particularly if someone with a good general idea of afterlife-, dreamsleeve- and soultrap-related lore is around
- The Handbook needs attention.
- We need a new/updated visual index.
- Discussing Thal's idea in detail, and finding volunteers for handbook writing: https://www.tamrielrebuilt.org/forum/division-labor-regards-lore-world-building-and-quality-managment
Preparing Template Meetings
- Clambering Moor
- How should the Kartur section be expanded?
- Do we want to make an exterior claim for the inner sea bordering the big CM island, akin to the Idaverrano seabed edits?
- Cicero suggested on discord that the island could be split up into multiple smaller ones. The interiors would need attention if this is done.
- Othreleth Woods
Work is progressing, next WIP file is to be put up after the meeting.
Propylon Index Placement
Current list of Strongholds with Propylons (now or in the future):
https://www.tamriel-rebuilt.org/content/dungeon-chimer-stronghold has a list as well.
A few names were brought up as possibly needing revision:
Baan Urlai, Kogo’Bal, Black Gate, and Turen. For the latter, Turendas was suggested.
Rename ideas should be directed at this topic: https://www.tamriel-rebuilt.org/forum/locations-mainland
Baan Urlai had some further discussion. Featuring in the Gospel of St. Delyn and mentioned in the Gospel of St. Nerevar, it was the eremitage of St. Delyn, where he rebuked Azura (renaming it to Baan Urlai in the process) and was saved by Sotha Sil after the Tribunal assumed godhood.
The current implementation is seriously lacking, though: the skeletal corpse of St. Delyn is in a barren room, hidden behind a level 60 door with an extremely hard-to-find key. There are fresh Imperial corpses in a room up ahead, with no apparent explanation as to how they got there. Might be related to a Voralith Clan proposal from 2014. There is otherwise no living or dead creature or NPC in either Baan Urlai or the Telmahre Cavern that connects it to the worldspace.
As a result, Baan Urlai is to be repurposed as Black Gate, where the Ebony Listening Frame is buried. The stronghold bit should be extended, a vault where the ELF is crammed in should be added. For the cave parts, some underwater volcanic vents or lava should be added to make it more like the Arena Black Gate, more Stronghold bits should be added on the way to the surface (implying that it was deliberately buried because the ELF just would not stop echoing).
There should be a Propylon chamber either on the top level or on the worldspace surface (which would otherwise only have Stronghold bits sticking out that were repurposed as one of Almalexia’s gates.
For Baan Urlai proper, the location is to be redone as a Velothi Tower. St. Delyn could be implemented as a mummy, having undergone ascetic self-mummification in the earliest days of the Tribunate.
As far as Index placement goes, these are currently placed (in the release files):
- Khalaan: Khalaan, Lord’s Manor (needed for the Orlukh questline)
- Idaverrano: Necrom, Vault
These and new Indices can be placed into Mainland whenever an opportunity or good spot arises (but not more than one copy, each). Vanilla Morrowind places them in Strongholds or in locations that are visited for quests or generally interesting (like Arv Drelen or the Maar Gan shrine).