- Progress on Andothren
- Bodrem revamp
- Tier 2 Temples have wildly different interior sizes (based on Vern's int survey)
- Armor and weapons: sorting out stats, expanding or restricting vanilla sets, special cases (this agenda point could use some elaboration as to what specifically should be discussed and in what format we can best discuss it)
Quests and Dialogue
- 6+ has a few points to discuss regarding Foul Murder, and I think Why mentioned he wasn't fully satisfied with the current plans too.
- The "characters" of towns like Kartur
- General MG plans, particularly if someone with a good general idea of afterlife-, dreamsleeve- and soultrap-related lore is around
- The Handbook needs attention.
- We need a new/updated visual index.
- Discussing Thal's idea in detail, and finding volunteers for handbook writing: https://www.tamrielrebuilt.org/forum/division-labor-regards-lore-world-building-and-quality-managment
Preparing Template Meeting
- Clambering Moor
- How should the Kartur section be expanded?
- Cicero suggested on discord that the island could be split up into multiple smaller ones. The interiors would need attention if this is done.
The general exterior is done and is currently in the process of looking at a touching up/partial update. In particular, the mansion with the waterfront parts will have a test version with lots of balconies.
The mural needs to be incorporated into the city.
The revamp was previously discussed and laid out on Discord. As it was met with overwhelming positive feedback (from Leads as well as normal users), it’s not a question if the revamp was accepted even before the meeting.
However, these addition points were raised:
- The Redoran Hetman is going to be replaced with a proper Lord. (Based mainly on the opinion that a location with a resident lord probably doesn’t need a hetman to act as proxy between the settlement and that lord).
- The hetman’s house will become the house of another resident NPC.
- The isolated building (outpost/tradehouse) will be an IAS site and inn (tourist trap catering to tourists visiting the excavation of the nearby Dwemer ruin Leftunch and “famous landmarks” of the Four Score War).
Tier II Temple Interiors
The vanilla “temple” and “chapel” setups are not quite followed through in TR, with particularly the “temple” setup having some questionable, spiralling implementations.
The goal of the Temple Interior checkup is therefore to standardize sizes and redo interiors more following templates that adhere more to the 1 story or 2 story molds that vanilla provided.
An example of how such a template division for Tier I and II cities could look is:
- Vanilla: Ald-ruhn, Balmora, Gnisis
- Northwest (possibly sharing the vanilla template): Baan Malur, Kartur, Kogotel, Soluthis (probably)
- Eastern: Andothren, Mervayan, possibly Othrensis and Umul if their tier gets upgraded
- Southwest: Ald Iuval, Kragen Mar, Narsis
Further discussion (including whether chapels also need more templates) will follow.