- Progress on Andothren
- Tier 2 Temples have wildly different interior sizes (based on Vern's int survey), continued
- Discussing cross-province armor and weapon stats
- Creating a unified wiki for PT and TR
Preparing Template Meeting
- Clambering Moor
- How should the Kartur section be expanded?
- Cicero suggested on discord that the island could be split up into multiple smaller ones. The interiors would need attention if this is done.
Progress has happened with merging/redistributing assets.
The MT hall originally placed in Narsis is going to find a place in Andothren. The manor it replaces will be moved over a bit, replacing a building that will be moved to an empty shell in the east, the other building it replaces will be moved to the western harbour.
As soon as Tamriel_Data v8 beta 3/release candidate 1 is done, chef wants to go back to it.
Andothren NPCing and its impact on questing should be put as a new agenda point. While Charger has done most of the work, he is missing a comprehensive Who’s Who of the nobility; while he does not want to give every NPC unique lines, the nobles at least should have something to say.
Cross-Province Armor and Weapon Stats
The problem was described, but nothing has been done yet.
What we are currently lacking is a unified list of vanilla and TD sets to pin-point outliers (both over- and underpowered). Jani proposed to do a Python export next week and this could be put into the PT wiki for easy comparison.