Individual Region Meeting Agenda/Template
Meeting 1: Conceptualization
- First, quickly go over the current implementation of the region. This stage is about taking stock of what we have to work with.
- what does it currently look like
- what is in it. (Settlements? Whose?)
- What is the general purpose of the region? Why does it/should it exist?
- What is its narrative role?
- What is going on there? (ie. is it challenging wilderness, or does it play an important role in commerce, pilgrimage, etc.?)
- What is the identity of the region? This stage is about establishing the general appearance of the region.
- Who inhabits the region?
- What are they doing there?
- Who used to inhabit the region (especially before the War of the First Council)?
- What did they do there?
- How densely populated (and where) is the region?
- What is the layout of the region? This stage is about discussing the implementation of the region in broad strokes.
- How would the things within the region (dungeons, settlements) be arranged?
- How do we want the player to experience the region in-game?
Meeting 2: Interior & Exterior Implementation
- What changes need to be made to bring the exterior of this region up to date?
- What assets that we currently have should get used?
- What existing assets need to be modified?
- What new assets (models/textures) need to be made?
- What CS work needs to be done?
- What sort of interiors would this region have (caves, tombs, etc), and in what proportions?
- How many of each type of interior are needed?
- Guidelines for the appearances of the interior (tileset, assets to use/avoid)?
- Brainstorm/start a thread on the forums for “blurbs” for the interiors