Dealing with conflicts with modders working on TR
- To avoid conflicts with TR mods, developers should check a list of mods affecting TR and check with any modders whose work may be affected.
- Perhaps stress our Discord presence a bit more in our external content, as people may find it to have a lower barrier of entry than our forums and will be more ready to bring an issue to our attention.
- TR should provide the detailed correct step by step procedure to use mash updaters in the readme or have an article.
- Externalize more controversial decisions(?) somehow. Perhaps start by polling people about TR_Travels.
It would be nice to have the booklet finished around June, it should definitely be ready for 1709. As a surprise June “release”, it would be nice too. The original plan for March is not feasible anymore. Looking at comparable RPG manuals might be handy, to use as inspiration.
- An expanded “Hi, we’re TR, what is TR?” part.
- Snippets of our lore.
- Introducing the Dres and Indoril and Velothi
- Region list with images, lore and flavor text. These can be copied from http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/content/progress-report, however that page needs help too, see http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/forum/help-neeeded-updating-our-progress-report
- Introduction to the different factions on the mainland and how to join them(might be better for a later booklet).
A new batch of 10 Roth-roryn interiors should be put together in case the current batch runs out before the next region discussion is done. Not a great hurry at the moment, but worth keeping in mind.
The summary will be updated in the asset: http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/asset/foul-murder-plotline
The discussion was mostly about how to progress through the early ringlet quest to the Peakstar summoning and the Daedra afterwards.