Here's a basic quest for my questing showcase. Specifically, I am implementing this claim: https://www.tamriel-rebuilt.org/claims/aimrah-misc-quest. Some of the specific conversational details, as well as NPC placement and clothing, is subject to change. Also, it is not clear if Ash Statues are truly banned by the Tribunal Temple, so corresponding dialogue may change.
- If you keep trying to offer Nidara the same good (that she doesn't want), her disposition starts to drop. The same is true if you keep telling her that you have nothing to offer.
- If Nidara's disposition falls below 25, she cuts off your business partnership and the quest ends.
Here are the items involved in the quest:
- Raw Glass/Ebony. She gives the player 200 gold per, and takes up to 30 (total).
- Raw Stalhrim. She does not take Stalhrim, mistaking it for ice.
- Dwemer Coins. She does not take these, because they have no non-monetary value.
- Kwama Eggs. She takes these, gives the player 5 gold per, and takes up to 25.
- Lutes. She takes these, gives the player 15 gold per, and takes up to 5.
- Ash Statues. She does not take these.
- Moon Sugar. She takes this, gives the player 50 gold per sample, and takes up to 10.