Errors in the 16.09 release

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
oldChimer's picture
oldChimer
5 years 9 months ago

hello,
since I cannot access the bug tracker, I’ll have to post this here, even if it is a minor issue:

– with the renaming of regions and cities, the road signs were NOT updated to the new names (still pointing towards Ayemar, Darnim etc).
– Ammar seems to be named Ammar in one square and Ayemar in the two adjacent ones; at least, it appears this way on the map.
– what is the name of Arvud –– Arvud or, like the road signs state (and which I prefer), Ald Erfoud?

Please make sure that the next release gets this fixed.  It is a shame that this was overlooked in the first place… (so much for last-ditch changes) ;-)

just a question: why did you rename „Seyda Vano” into „Id Vano”?  „Id” does not seem to be of dunmer naming syntax, as far as I can find out.  At least, it isn’t as stylish and compliant as „ald” or „maar”.

Sincerely & regards

ThomasRuz's picture
ThomasRuz
Asset Developer
3 days 14 hours ago

I have added your issues to the bugtracker, oldChimer.
As for named towns/cities, TR's Map(http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/sites/default/files/forumfiles/TR1609ReleaseM...) contains the most recent names of cities and towns.

oldChimer's picture
oldChimer
5 years 9 months ago

thank you, Thomas.
TRMap: I know.  With „map” I meant the one in the MW game engine after entering Ammar/Ayemar.  (The reference to Arvud is meant more as a tease, since it is in the preview regions).
Regards

The more I venture into the realms of wisdom, the more I realize that all wisdom is nothing but illusionary and theoretical.
So, in order to go completely illiterate and bogus, I need to know more about everything.