1. Sources relevant to questing IT
The following is meant to be a list of links to material relevant to questing and NPCing the next release (Indoril-Thirr/Aanthirin/AT&RD&c). Since I am notoriously bad at keeping up with TR, it's probably a crappy list, with some stuff missing and some stuff horribly outdated, so please treat this as a first approximation and correct/expand as needed. Ideally, the final result can be made a sticky on the #questers-campfire channel.
- dialogue from the above section file https://www.dropbox.com/s/wo1kgfy29v2zpjz/dumpIT.txt?dl=0 (version jul 2018, no guarantee of keeping up-to-date)
- House Indoril in Handbook https://www.tamriel-rebuilt.org/content/state-house-indoril
- House Hlaalu in Handbook https://www.tamriel-rebuilt.org/content/state-house-hlaalu
- Temple in Handbook https://www.tamriel-rebuilt.org/content/state-tribunal-temple
- Middle Thirr thread https://www.tamriel-rebuilt.org/forum/middle-thirr
- Hlaalu charity (House Hlaalu quests, but relevant to the big picture) https://www.tamriel-rebuilt.org/asset/hlaalu-charity-quests
- old TRV thread https://www.tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?t=25085
- old HI thread https://www.tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?t=24011&start=0
- old "practical" HI thread https://www.tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?t=23762
- old Indoril castles thread https://www.tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?t=24596
- Sload on the Indoril problem https://www.tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?t=24570
- old HH thread https://www.tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?t=24220&start=0
2. A bunch of quest ideas
The following are the results of me running across the lands and trying to figure out what wrongs could be righted by the player. No quality guarantees. (AT = Almas Thirr; RD = Roa Dyr.)
- [Claimed] AT: Pilgrimage to Bloodstone Shrine obviously, but we can perhaps make it more interesting than the usual activate-the-shrine game. You have to walk a mile in Veloth's shoes? (some pair of shoes enchanted to be really uncomfortable.)
- AT: The underworks could be a place where the Twin Lamps ambush a party of slavers crossing the river (and try to free the slaves they are transporting), though we need a ruse to lure the slavers there. [However, this is probably better left to the Twin Lamps questline.]
- [Open] AT: https://www.tamriel-rebuilt.org/claims/brother-against-brother
- RD?: There should be a rather obvious conflict between the Indoril worldview (built on the Laws Determined and hundreds of little retcons they built over the time to resolve the glaring irrealism) and that of their slaves (who, at least, have a practical understanding of what's going on around them). Several quests can spring from this conflict.
- [Open] Hlaalu plantation: A slavemaster wants you to convince an unruly slave that no, outlanders are NOT going to help him.
- Hlaalu plantation: Slave strike! Several slaves are threatening to kill themselves. Player is asked to interfere.
- [Open] AT: A trader ship (The Glinting Moth?) has been impounded because a thief, who boarded it as a blind passenger unbeknownst to the crew, has tried to rob AT while the ship was going through the tolls. The player is to mediate. Could double as an EEC quest if we use an EEC ship.
- [Finished] AT: The book merchant (Tilresi) is in trouble with the ordinators since an abolitionist screed was found in her shop. (If that's not outlawed: try heretical texts.) She suspects a rival wannabe of setting her up. Alternatively, she admits to the player that she did have that book, but asks the player to present an excuse.
- [Claimed] AT: An escaped Argonian slave is camping on top of the Office of Intercession (in the Plaza). You're out to Get Them (or help them get away).
- [Finished] Rilsoan: A villager disappeared gathering kollops in Mirou Grotto. Find their remains. (They were killed by the bandit/smuggler in there. For a bonus, the questgiver also knows the smuggler and is conflicted about the whole thing.)
- AT: Rats has an idea for the Thieves Guild, using part of the underworks. Rats, can you post it somewhere?
- Mundrethi plantation: https://www.tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?t=24767 . Is this still relevant?
- Vathras plantation: see post #5.
- Vhul/RD: https://www.tamriel-rebuilt.org/claims/burden-proof
- RD: A slave of Ilvi Manor is stealing from one of the traders. The trader wants you to stop the thievery while preventing the slave from getting disciplined too harshly (probably executed -- depending on Ilvi's character). The first part can be done by catching the slave in the act (some scripting required); the second probably requires some persuasion.