So after their quests are done, a number of NPC's are said to move either to Morrowind's mainland or another province. This was something TR discussed in a meeting back in 2019. I thought it would be good to have a running list in addition to the list on the meeting summary as PT/TR will no doubt add more such characters and one from vanilla were (and maybe a few still are as of yet) missed. Below is the original list with an addition of my own. If there is already a thread on this or if it is in the wrong spot, feel free to move/ give it the Anumidium treatment.
Moving NPC list
- Vodunius Nuccius - leaves Seyda Neen (to Narsis) as part of a misc quest. His TR journey goes from Teyn (lost his money) to Almas Thirr (unknown reasons) to Tear (slave pits). He truly is very unlucky.
- Caius Cossades - supposedly recalled from Balmora to the Imperial City as part of the main quest. As per TES IV canon actually spends time in Narsis and later travels to the tomb of Uriel Septim IV.
- Tashpi Ashibael - leaves Maar Gan for the Mainland as part of a Mages Guild quest. Might also be killed by the player.
- Jiub - unknown fate, sent somewhere after the character setup. Other mods can take care of him.
- Prison ship crew - sailed somewhere after the character setup. Might be docked in Thorn in Black Marsh or hang out in Ud Hleryn.
- Duvianus Platorius - left for the mainland searching for Addhiranirr as part of the Main Quest. He leaves for the mainland (or alternatively goes down to the Underworks after directed there by the player). Could show up in the Ebon Tower Census and Excise office.
- Hlormar Wine-Sot - one of the Naked Nords might have left for his home in Windhelm after his misc quest concludes.
- Fast Eddie - does various quests on the mainland during the House Telvanni questline. He should be kept in mind for Telvannis.
- Larienna Macrina - Quest Npc from a Fighter's Guild quest. Leaves for an unplundered Dwemer Ruin near Blacklight in pursuit of Hrelvesuu (Apparently she actually just sits around near where the quest ends for the rest of the game, but I'd call that a bug/oversight as Hrundi says she's already gone. Bethesda gave TR a free quest hook, it would be a shame not to use it)
- SHotN: Ahk'nir - leaves Karthwasten for Whiterun as part of his misc quest.