Opening this dedicated data thread with a new version of the translation file.
I fixed all of the errors pointed out by Seneca and many more I discovered myself. But there are a number of changes, too.
After some forth and back, I figured it would be best to change the order of the province-race- prefix for the container ids, so the province comes infront of the race designation. In the end it will be more practical in most cases. So it is T_MwCom_Var_CrateLong_Empty instead of T_ComMw_Var_CrateLong_Empty now. Like that all relevant containers for TR and the other projects respectively are kept tight together.
Another thing I did is doing away with glb- levelled items and – creatures and simply assigning them to the province of the project they are from. I couldn’t really find a good system for reliably saying, if a levelled creature or -item should be glb or must stay mw or sky or cyr and it ultimately doesn’t matter too much, I guess. The levelled creatures and items are mainly suited for the needs of the individual project, which is a good reason for leaving them province-specific.