Like with last two releases (1609 and 1612), we'd like to have a public test of our upcoming release, TR1709.
The file is » here « and requires Tamriel Data v4.
It’s unfortunately impossible for TR to fix all the bugs on time (our bugtracker attests to that now just as it has done before), but if there are any game-breaking bugs, please report them posthaste.
Specifically, please report if:
- any dialogue shows up where it's obviously not supposed to be (like "someone in particular" referring to Indal-Ruhn when you are in Necrom)?
- any script errors occur while playing the game
- the Ordinators-in-Mourning don't react correctly in and out of combat or they use the default voices
- there are mess-ups with the unified factions (both with or without TR_Factions.esp, which currently mainly contains the Telvanni Hortator quests)
- doors don't work properly in the new (re-)interiored places: Almas Thirr, Felms Ithul, Kartur, Menaan, Arvud, Ibainat Camp
Please do not report:
- floating flora in Aanthirin as the region is currently under active development
- collision problems with the Aanthirin trees, a bugfix is slated to be in Tamriel_Data v5
- missing documentation and changelogs
- problems when using TR1709 together with TR Guilds Unified, everything except for the UL patch has been merged into Tamriel Rebuilt itself
- if you have no idea how to install or update TR, in that case please wait until the official release.
Feel free to paste a link to this topic wherever you are.