Author
Message This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Doxas
Developer
22 Aug 2003

Ok, at last map4 is open for claims Very Happy.
I would like to claim these cells: -7, -12 to -4,-14 plus three cells -3,-14 -2,-14 -3,-13. Total 15 cells. Waiting for reply Smile

Last edited by Doxas on Thu Aug 28, 2003 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Thu Aug 28, 2003 11:06 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Vagara
21 Aug 2003

Hey Doxas,

Some of those cells are already done! Claim 4-2...

Ben

Post Thu Aug 28, 2003 1:16 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Doxas
Developer
22 Aug 2003

Hmmm... intresting... maybe I've written coordinates in wrong order? But I thought first number must be x line coordinates(horizontal). Nevermind. Then I would like to claim -12,-7 to -14, -4 and plus cells -14,-2 -14,-3 and -13,-3. Is this right now?
Post Thu Aug 28, 2003 1:42 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Vagara
21 Aug 2003

:dunce:

*totally embarrassed, begging forgiveness*

Oh, how foolish of me!

You are correct, Doxas. My apologies! Your first post is correct.

Ben

Post Thu Aug 28, 2003 8:10 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Rodan
Developer Emeritus
21 Aug 2003

Claim granted, number 4-4.

Yes, that is a Dusty (my cat)

Projects done:
Black Light (5-1)
Released - v.1 (done)
Claim 2-34
Lots of interiors for Black Light

Current Projects:
None
Post Thu Aug 28, 2003 11:13 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Vagara
21 Aug 2003

Doxas,

Since I've got the the neighboring cells to your granted claim -- Would you like me to send you my neighboring exteriors to match? If you do, PM me your e-mail address and I'll send it.

Or you can download all of Claim 4-2 (latest version) at www.freewebs.com/vagara

Ben

Post Fri Aug 29, 2003 12:51 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Anonymous

FYI, my claim has a significant cliffside to the water, and depending on whether my claim expansion is granted, we will need to match up too. So, you can have cliffs overlooking the sea, or I can try to blend downwards (as much as I can without it looking silly) or you can blend upwards towards the SE, or we can do some mixture of these. I can send height data, maps, or my exteriors so far if you wish. But I think it would be best if we can get on a similar page as soon as possible! Smile
Post Fri Aug 29, 2003 5:03 am             Reply with quote                   up  
Doxas
Developer
22 Aug 2003

Ok. I've created new thread in map4 section. Let's discuss everything there Wink
AND thank thanks Rodan Very Happy
Post Fri Aug 29, 2003 8:15 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group