My practice mod, need musicians

Old and generally outdated discussions, with the rare hidden gem. Enter at your own risk.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

Anonymous

My practice mod, need musicians

Post by Anonymous »

Hey all, I see alot of musicians here and Right now I am making a mod to practice up before I do bigger things for TR (only done small things).

Im adding a mountainy snowy landmass that will be higher level. Adding quests/dungeons/cities so on.

Either way let me get to business, somewhere in the mod (im not telling) you siege a city and frankly, theres no good music for that already in morrowind.

So this is what I need (instermentals only no voice, sorry ><):

a)Action packed song for city siege. needs to be about 3- 10 mins long

b)Wandering music, for when the player is wanderign around a large icy, mountainy area (prefer piano for this one, but will accept everything). Needs to be at least 3 mins long, after that anythings good.

I'm not a musician so I don't know how hard this'll be but feel free to contribute anything and everything.

You post a link to your song/ upload it and I will download it, rate it, and decide if it is what I need.

If you do get selected I will post name of song, name of artist (ie you) in the credits and I'll of course PM you witha link to DL when I am done with mod...

So good luck and good playing!
CommonsNat
Developer

Post by CommonsNat »

I had thought up a actiony piano piece I could score, but alas, I don't have any program to do this.

Anyone know any free trial or just free scoring programs?
Nathan Commons
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

no, sorry, as I said I am not a musician ><
Kothloth
Developer Emeritus

Post by Kothloth »

If it's just for practice, it's enough with an existing piece of music I guess ;) I have shitloads of this stuff, contact me if you still need something
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

it is going to be a VERY real VERY big mod, I'm saying I am doing it to practice for TR so I can do an amazing job on all exteriors, interiors scripting and dialogue ;)
(going to be a frozen area and I figure itll work out good sence we are doing skyrim some time in near future (hopefully))

so kothloth if your willing to submit some of your music go ahead and pm me or post it here, I'll see if its what I need ^^

(I cannot use copyrighted music by law, so please dont send me someone elses music, not to say anyone would, just making sure)
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

cmon anyone cept kothloth?
Guybrush

Post by Guybrush »

I can give it a try. The icy landscape one.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

badass thanks and mind you anyone else willing to try it would be great, (I might get multiple songs for diffrent areas ;))