Claiming 4-43

Old and generally outdated discussions, with the rare hidden gem. Enter at your own risk.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

Zalzidrax
Developer

Claiming 4-43

Post by Zalzidrax »

Since I don't think I can really do more work on my Argon Jungle claim until ASylum gets his fireflower and shroom meshes all nice and proper for OOT, I would like to claim 4-43. Since its only 10 cells, it probably won't take me much more than a week or two, well depending on my homework load- I hope I won't have too much going on.

I might add a Redoran house or two, as for any other points of interest, I'll have to see what is in th surrounding areas.

Also, is there any progress for this claim that's already been completed? I did a quick search and couldn't find anything, but that doesn't mean a half done .esp isn't lying around somewhere.

EDIT: Looking at the surrounding area, there appears to be a piece of daedric ruin leading into this claim, so I'd like to put a fairly extensive daedric ruin tucked away in the crags, and also I would like to make a Redoran manor built inside the caldera of an extinct cindercone. Other than that, some nice ashy mountains and a bit of green along a couple of the edges. Shouldn't be too tough.
Kothloth
Developer Emeritus

Post by Kothloth »

No progress done.

Commonsnat is most likely doing that daedric ruin to be in his own claim only, so don't worry about that one.

Claim granted, because of the special circumstances. Usually, you are not allowed to have two exterior claims. Promise you will finish it quickly, since you want the claim done before Asyum is done, heh.
Zalzidrax
Developer

Post by Zalzidrax »

Sorry it's a day overdue :wink:, but here's the .esp:
Attachments
Clean TR_4-43_ZXvfinal.esp
(392.2 KiB) Downloaded 35 times
Kothloth
Developer Emeritus

Post by Kothloth »

ah, cool