Claiming 3-39 (House Indoril)

Old and generally outdated discussions, with the rare hidden gem. Enter at your own risk.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

Zalzidrax
Developer

Claiming 3-39 (House Indoril)

Post by Zalzidrax »

I think this is open for claiming, it's hard to tell with the screwy claims browser right now...

Well, seeing as the Argon Jungle meshes, (mushrooms, etc.) are still not finished, I might as well finish up another exterior.

This one has already been started, so it won't take much time at all. House Indoril with a town in the forest in the mountains. WG, mainly.

I found where to get the file for it. Right now it looks something like this, and needs details and vertex coloring:

[img]http://home.grandecom.net/~dcravey/TR_3-2/3-2_c.jpg[/img]
Last edited by Zalzidrax on Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zalzidrax
Developer

Post by Zalzidrax »

One question: how big should the town be (about how many buildings/interiors)? It's big enough to be on the main map, so it's not a village, but I doubt it's a mighty city, either.
Sload
Developer Emeritus

Post by Sload »

As I stated in the 3-38 thread, I don't think you should use Hoss's version, though I will admit that I am basing this on only the west six cells.
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nabO_UXb6MM]This is not my life[/url]
Zalzidrax
Developer

Post by Zalzidrax »

It's a good place to start, IMHO. But if I do do it, it will recieve a major overhaul, never fear.
Kothloth
Developer Emeritus

Post by Kothloth »

how big should the town be
Made up cities should be as small as possible, or so I think

Also, try to make it from scratch, it usually is less work that way, believe it or not.

Granted, if you still want it