The Awakening of a Prophecy

Old and generally outdated discussions, with the rare hidden gem. Enter at your own risk.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

Salem_Hlaalu

The Awakening of a Prophecy

Post by Salem_Hlaalu »

By: Salem Hlaalu

The Journey is long and har for loads of travelers. But nothing a traveler can do but look for adventure. One Dunmer traveler named Saren Garnes has searched in Vvardenfell for a life journey. He lived outside Balmora on the front porch. He looked upon the Odai River... A Dunmer Lady was swimming in peace. As he looked down he saw grace. It looked though he saw a goddess. When she looked back at him she smiled and then dissapered. Saren was in complete shock. He went down to the river and found a amulet. This was no ordinary amulet. When he held the Amulet, and looked at it... He saw nothing he got out of the river and then dried himself off. Saren threw the Amulet in the Fire. But then when the amulet was casted into the fire... He found the amulet glowing. He found tongs to take it out. Saren touched the Amulet and then a image of Vivec appeared to him. He looked at it. It was a voice... It was Azuras. The god spoke in depth.
" Dear Weary Adventurer... The Learning of this Amulet you must. what you are looking at is the Vivec city... This city has a history... You can help Lord Vivec by completing the Prophecy of the Gods..."
Then another image came to a island and came down slower but closer ro this mysterious island.
Saren... Find this island north of my coast... Return this Amulet to the Pedestal of Prophecy. A little word of Advice whats is on the island is Dadric servants of Mehrunes Dagon, and Malog Bal. Those servants are deadly as they are There are two... Malogs servant is Thereth Bal... Mehrunes servant is Foneth. To be cont. If you think this is good so far then tell me to write more! Thank you i'll be waiting for a reply! :)
Salem_Hlaaly
Sload
Developer Emeritus

Post by Sload »

Can you go to til.gamingscource.net and look up lore? That breaks a lot of lore. Not to mention that such a big event would be included as a book or topic in game, as it would have to have happened within the last 20 years.
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nabO_UXb6MM]This is not my life[/url]
Salem_Hlaalu

Do you like it? Will it be good enough?

Post by Salem_Hlaalu »

But I know is do you like it. Is it good enough. If it is not good I need pointers how to write these Morrowind stories/lore!