Baalzebub`s weapon collection

Old and generally outdated discussions, with the rare hidden gem. Enter at your own risk.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

Do you like my weapons??

Yes
33%
no
13%
i think this topic is a waste of space
54%

Total votes: 24

Baalzebub

Baalzebub`s weapon collection

Post by Baalzebub »

Well i happen to collect swords and other middle age weaponry. so i`l just post pictures of my collection. currently i have just one sword, a red ceremonial tachi.

[img]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y115/baalzebub/Oriental_Ceremonial_Tachi__Black_UC1108_727.jpg[/img]
Last edited by Baalzebub on Tue Apr 26, 2005 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
The lord of flies "Baalzebub" will come to earth and kill all living things, none will survive....exept for the flies naturally.

"silence"
Baalzebub

Post by Baalzebub »

just got some more money, sendt back fang of baelin and ordered this instead will probably get it next monday.

[img]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y115/baalzebub/elexorien.jpg[/img]

its caled elexorien.[/img]
The lord of flies "Baalzebub" will come to earth and kill all living things, none will survive....exept for the flies naturally.

"silence"
der gottlose

Post by der gottlose »

Is this supposed to inspire our artists or something?
Ich liebe garfield! Wir lieben Garfield!

http://s13.invisionfree.com/TiMorrowind
That's my morrowind forum. Go there now.
Kasan Moor
Developer

Post by Kasan Moor »

I saw you holding that tachi in your member photo's picture. I love it! I want to buy a katana, still trying to afford it...

Could you tell me the difference between a katana and a tachi? Also, how much did your tachi cost?
"Bling shizzle, here's a revizzle . . .oh god, I'm so white. . . "
-Jacurutu

"and since Armor of Tamriel has been delayed longer than Half Life 2, I have no idea if it exists or not." -Dexter
Stalker
Developer Emeritus

Post by Stalker »

der gottlose wrote:Is this supposed to inspire our artists or something?
I think he's just showing us his weapons collection. It's in the lounge after all. Personally I like both swords.
[img]http://img430.imageshack.us/img430/3336/oblivionforum5tb.jpg[/img]

Your friendly slavedriver.
Cjad the Nord

Post by Cjad the Nord »

My camera happens to be a humongous manual black & white camera, so it wouldn't do my weaponary due justice. But I have to say that you have two nice pieces there.
Pwn: "The term has become so ubiquitous in Internet circles that it is often used outside of gaming contexts; for example, "he just got pwned in that debate" or "the hunters pwned that bear."
Macar
Developer Emeritus

Post by Macar »

I like the second one more. It's not too fantasy-ish. But my favorites are medieval historical weapons. I have some weapons myself, but they are all at home (darn dorm with thier silly no weapons policy)
NEW MEMBERS: I'm not with TR anymore, so please stop PMing me. Just post your sample work in the showcase.
[url=http://www.realmsofrenth.com][img]http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/3020/banner3er0.jpg[/img][/url]
Kasan Moor
Developer

Post by Kasan Moor »

I love the sword Narsil, from LOTR. I wanted to buy that one at first.
"Bling shizzle, here's a revizzle . . .oh god, I'm so white. . . "
-Jacurutu

"and since Armor of Tamriel has been delayed longer than Half Life 2, I have no idea if it exists or not." -Dexter
Indoril

Post by Indoril »

I like the second better. Is that a claymore or broadsword, or just a longsword?
Stendarr is the God of Mercy and Justice. Therefore, he must also be the bearer of Duck Tape, for only Mercy and Justice can use Duck Tape for the Good of man.
(\__/)
(^_^)
(>o<)
Cjad the Nord

Post by Cjad the Nord »

It's a bastard sword, from it's proportions. Broadswords are slightly shorter, but that's about the width of a broadsword.

I, too, like to collect Medieval Replicas opposed to Fantasy sword. But somethings I do give in and get an ornamental piece every now and then.
Pwn: "The term has become so ubiquitous in Internet circles that it is often used outside of gaming contexts; for example, "he just got pwned in that debate" or "the hunters pwned that bear."
Baalzebub

Post by Baalzebub »

Kasan Moor wrote:I saw you holding that tachi in your member photo's picture. I love it! I want to buy a katana, still trying to afford it...

Could you tell me the difference between a katana and a tachi? Also, how much did your tachi cost?
hmm the tachi hangs on your side and is sligthly more bendt than the katana and the tachi cost 1400 nok thats about 170 usd i think. and i will keep posting pictures of my collection. I`m thinking of bying a halberd. :twisted:

"silence"
wishmaster

Post by wishmaster »

[img]http://www.weaponmasters.com/images//products/website/uc1120b_large.jpg[/img]

I'm gonna order this one... :D
Kothloth
Developer Emeritus

Post by Kothloth »

Cheap copies of katana's can be found everywhere methinks. If you want to have use for it though, like when practicing Iaido, you shouldn't get one of them :P
Arthmodeus
Developer

Post by Arthmodeus »

@Wishmaster: I have a sword just like that! I got it for 25 bucks at the local Renaissance Faire.
Baalzebub

Post by Baalzebub »

wishmaster wrote:[img]http://www.weaponmasters.com/images//products/website/uc1120b_large.jpg[/img]

I'm gonna order this one... :D
thats the sword of darkness and is in the same collection as my sword "elexorien". the one i have is the sword princess something killed the dark lord something who used the sword youre gonna by, im gonna collect all of the swords in that collection. they are made by kit rae by the way.

"silence"
Vernon
Developer Emeritus

Post by Vernon »

Baalzebub wrote:just got some more money, sendt back fang of baelin and ordered this instead will probably get it next monday.

[img]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y115/baalzebub/elexorien.jpg[/img]

its caled elexorien.[/img]
Do you have any screens like this lying around? Preferably of weapons that look more like the stuff you would find in Morrowind?
welp
Baalzebub

Post by Baalzebub »

Do you have any screens like this lying around? Preferably of weapons that look more like the stuff you would find in Morrowind?[/quote]

i just searched for elexsorien in google but if you want images of weapons you could check swordsonline.com but if you want i`m sure i can get some pics of weapons that could be used in morrowind :)

-edit- this knife maybe, looks like a morrowind knife rigth [img]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y115/baalzebub/knife.jpg[/img][/img]

"silence"
Upsilon
Developer

Post by Upsilon »

Why the hell would you need a real sword? Go buy yourself a real riffle instead. lol
Baalzebub

Post by Baalzebub »

Upsilon wrote:Why the hell would you need a real sword? Go buy yourself a real riffle instead. lol
reasons

1. not 18 yet just 15
2. rifles is a much more common thing to have than a sword (atleast in norway)
3. i am really interested in the middle-ages, and they dont use rifles.
4. i collect weapons, dont use them.

"silence"
Upsilon
Developer

Post by Upsilon »

That's ok man, I meant no offence. Actually, your blades are pretty cool.
Baalzebub

Post by Baalzebub »

no offence taken, just gave you the reasons, not that i dont like guns tough ak 47 rules

"silence"
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

The BNP (like the KKK for england, but a legitimate political party) wanted to make it mandatory to have an assault rifle in every home.

Yeah they didnt do too well in the election...
Baalzebub

Post by Baalzebub »

in norway its allowed to have an ak 47 but it cant be full automatic, ive tried one

"silence"
Cjad the Nord

Post by Cjad the Nord »

I have some Air Rifles. Does that count?

I use guns for sport, really. Like Baazlebub, I'm more a fan of melee combatry. I have quite a few armaments in my home. I use the guest room to pin them up on the walls (I don't have many guests in the guest room for this reason).
Baalzebub

Post by Baalzebub »

well....if anyone of you have seen the last samurai....im bying the two handed katana from that movie....il post picture soon.

"silence"