Hello Again....

Old and generally outdated discussions, with the rare hidden gem. Enter at your own risk.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

Draega07

Hello Again....

Post by Draega07 »

I see many new names I don't remember...and I see that you all have come along way to finishing Morrowind since I left.

For those that don't know who I am, or don't remember me, I'm the original creator of Darconis. I did the original layout those ...2 years ago? wow.. doean't seem like it's actually been that long.

I kind of gave up on Morrowind, but recent footage of Oblivion has drawn me back in. I guess I just wanted to drop by and say hello, offer my congradulations on the work you've done so far, and my condolences for the harddrive crash.. I know that had to suck.
Well.. that and to download all the latest stuff to see what you've all made.

Be seeing you all around.

~Draega
Zalzidrax
Developer

Post by Zalzidrax »

Hey Draega. I rememberyou. Pretty far back though, relatively. Nice to see some of the older members come back and see what all's been done.

I'm excited for oblivion, too, and hopefully we'll have TR: Morrowind at least in beta by then. That will be awesome.
Sload
Developer Emeritus

Post by Sload »

Niceta meetcha.
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nabO_UXb6MM]This is not my life[/url]
Indoril

Post by Indoril »

*Bows Before Draega07's shapely thighs*

Greetings, oh wise patriarch.
Stendarr is the God of Mercy and Justice. Therefore, he must also be the bearer of Duck Tape, for only Mercy and Justice can use Duck Tape for the Good of man.
(\__/)
(^_^)
(>o<)