Tel Llervu??

Old and generally outdated discussions, with the rare hidden gem. Enter at your own risk.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

Barthelemy

Tel Llervu??

Post by Barthelemy »

"Yes, sera. Falura Llervu of Velothis Haven, daughter of Andrano Llervu, lord of Tel Llervu, pleased to make your acquaintance. See? Savile Imayn has taught me well. I shall BE a high-born Telvanni lady, and no one will know the difference. Just like a lady". Falura Llervu

Is Tel Llerevu on Map 1 or 2 ? (It is Telvanni tower, isn't it?)
Hermit
Developer Emeritus

Post by Hermit »

Not that I knew. Maybe you can work out making a secondary claim with Noir?
Elder Mod.

For now, I'm sleeping in my lightless city beneath the waves.

But someday ... I will be back.

Fthagn.
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus

Post by Nomadic1 »

Tel Llervu and Velothis Haven were probably made up by the slave trader. Do you think they'd really tell the Zainab Ashkhan a real place? No, didn't think so.

However, I pointed out earlier that a city in lore is "Tel Mothrivra" (sp? - also, there were another two). It was a First Age / Second Age fortress, so it would be largely Velothi architecture (Vivec, Molag Mar, Velothi Dome, Ancestral Tomb style) and be run down since it is now the last days of the Third Era and isn't mentioned in the Pocket Guide. You could try and get a secondary claim on that with Noir. However the general concensus seems to be not to add anything missed so, if you want to do it, kidnap a leprechaun and get a shitload of horseshoes before asking Noirgrim. You could probably also get a small group of modders to help you if you ask.
Zalzidrax
Developer

Post by Zalzidrax »

There are two unclaimed exteriors yet... at least as of a couple days ago. I haven't checked today.
Kothloth
Developer Emeritus

Post by Kothloth »

Because an exterior is availible, it doesn't mean you can put a telvanni tower there.

Our best choice would be to rename an already existing tower if we really need to use any of these names.