i2-263-Tri

After an interior claim has been cleared by a review, the thread will be moved here. Discussion is still allowed.

Moderators: Seneca37, Lead Developers

Sload
Developer Emeritus

i2-263-Tri

Post by Sload »

Claim type: Interior
Claim ID: TR_i2-263-Tri (#821)
Faction: Temple
Parent claim: TR_2-20-Tri (#83)
Claimed by: Starcrunch
Files: TR_i2-263-Tri_Starcrunch_1.rar

---

Neommaeor #15

Warehouse for goods being shipped to and from Necrom (as Neommaeor is the port of Necrom). 2 stories, top floor (behind 2 locked doors) contians mosre expensive items (nothing really good). Ground floor contains, mundane stuff, mostly food being shipped to Necrom. It also has a small office for the shipping clerk in charge of the warehouse. The clerk rents the basement of Neommaeor #8 with his wife.

2 NPC's: clerk on ground floor in office, guard on 2nd floor who is a mercenary. he should order the player out on sight if they are seen upstairs.
Zephyr
Developer Emeritus

Post by Zephyr »

Revoked, unobtainable.
Starcrunch
Developer Emeritus

Post by Starcrunch »

Velothi building near the path to the causeway to Necrom. I'm thinking it will be a storage facility for goods brought in by sea, that are destined for overland shipment to Necrom (if this has already been done then I'll make it a house, it would have made more sense for 10,11,or 12 to serve this purpose but I think all were made as houses).

-Starcrunch
Zephyr
Developer Emeritus

Post by Zephyr »

granted
Starcrunch
Developer Emeritus

Post by Starcrunch »

This needs to be moved, so I can make claims...in addition the origional version of this file has been recovered now, but I had already redone it. If you just revert back to the origional version Vegor has this file and can choose whcih he likes better.

-Starcrunch
Vegor
Developer Emeritus

Post by Vegor »

I'll compare them and see which is better.
Vegor
Developer Emeritus

Post by Vegor »

Errorless. Approved.