Author
Message This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BalinMinister
21 Aug 2003

Im back and this time im a graduate from high school making me lack the drive to do anything but enjoy my summer (which includes TR)

So hows everyone been? I cant expect myself to familiarize myself with all thats happened since i last left but if anyone wants to get in touch with me or wants me to do anything ill be around here a bit

Until then

Balin

Post Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:08 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Zalzidrax
Developer
03 Dec 2003

Things carry on as they always do, and the provinc of Morrowind gets more and more complete. Albeit at a depressingly slow pace. But a slow pace for a project this size is still rather impressive in terms of sheer content. Anyhow, have a good summer. I know I'm enjoying mine.
Post Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:11 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Arthmodeus
Developer
22 Feb 2004

Hey, Balin! I thought you were abducted. It will be very hard to recognize all the new members.

Dexter's an Admin now
Prom is gone
Yinnie is gone
Ash checks by occasionally
Lady Nerevar is a GMod
Vegor is a Gmod
Majra is an Admin
Stalker is an Admin
Rodan is gone

With the coming of Oblivion, there has been much controversy over whether we should switch or not.

Thats all I can remember right now...
Post Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:36 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

and Morden is a Global Moderator as well.
Earl is back, and is in charge of the Lit board.

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
Post Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:47 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Sload
Developer Emeritus
06 Feb 2005

'cept that Dexter's a GM.
Post Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:51 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Arthmodeus
Developer
22 Feb 2004

Sorry, I get the two mixed up a lot.
Post Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:54 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Stalker
Developer Emeritus
09 Apr 2004

BM ! Long time, no see. Welcome back ! And no, I'm not an admin. Just GMod.

Your friendly slavedriver.
Post Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:02 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Noirgrim
Developer Emeritus
21 Aug 2003

I'm still an admin and kicking ass.
Post Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:35 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus
08 Jun 2004

*waves* hello! i dont rely rember you, but welcome back none the less. and yes, im Gmod(still cant belive it actualy...) enjoy your stay!

"you sex craved blue colored red eyed squirrel messiah of a fictional video game world!"
-PoHa!
Post Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:20 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
BalinMinister
21 Aug 2003

Im really back for the next few months. So let the work start to pile - any idea on where i should begin?
Post Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:42 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Anonymous

Theres a fair number of Indoril Interiors if you like Interior modding.
Post Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:24 pm             Reply with quote                   up  
Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus
08 Jun 2004

yep, theres still some ints open. glad your back btw!

"you sex craved blue colored red eyed squirrel messiah of a fictional video game world!"
-PoHa!
Post Wed Sep 14, 2005 10:28 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Morden
Developer Emeritus
30 Oct 2003

Welcome back BM Smile I didn't get a chance to say hi the first time.
Post Thu Sep 15, 2005 2:58 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Hermit
Developer Emeritus
17 Oct 2003

Balin! ^^

How've ya been? I'm rarely on AIm these days, nor on IRC, but drop me a PM!

Hope all went well with school and stuff.

Shame on me I didn't say hi the first time. >_<

Oh, and if you wanna help ... making small filler ints for Map 1's exterior is something we do now a lot. Map 1 is very close to finalisation, wee!

Really, glad you'Re back. Glad to see some old faces. ^_^

For now, I'm sleeping in my lightless city beneath the waves.

But someday ... I will be back.

Fthagn.
Post Thu Sep 15, 2005 3:29 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Sload
Developer Emeritus
06 Feb 2005

If you're into exteriors, Map 1 Detailing is uber-importante.
Post Thu Sep 15, 2005 3:31 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group