Author
Message This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Stalker
Developer Emeritus
09 Apr 2004

Definatly not by the end of this weekend. Next week is a more posible date. I've got 2 last exams to pass.

Your friendly slavedriver.
Post Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:11 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Sload
Developer Emeritus
06 Feb 2005

Well, it's been nearly 2 weeks how soon will it be done? I ask this because, starting Saturday, I have only 1 barbeque planned for a whole 11 days. That's like 6-10 hours a day I can work on quests if the map is done.
Post Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:56 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Stalker
Developer Emeritus
09 Apr 2004

Ask Majra. The sooner he will fix OoTv2, the sooner I will start fixing Map1.

Your friendly slavedriver.
Post Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:35 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Anonymous

so is this map finally done? I remember people worling on this 1 year ago. If its finished, that's great.
Post Fri Jul 15, 2005 6:11 pm             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

No, it is far from being finished. Stalker has it now.

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
Post Fri Jul 15, 2005 10:40 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Swiftoak
Developer Emeritus
02 Feb 2005

What's the deal with....

a.)LOTS of OoT Errors in Firewatch interiors.... (all files copied to correct directories..)

b.) Clone Dialouge (dialouge from cloned NPCs) a.k.a there are no local services or specific place topics for the new regions......

c.) Missing Bal Oyra NPCs

and

d.) floating Telvanni housepods near Bal Oyra fort?

Post Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:00 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Noirgrim
Developer Emeritus
21 Aug 2003

What's the deal with people not posting errors in the right forums...

Please see the link in the first post.

Post Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:13 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Swiftoak
Developer Emeritus
02 Feb 2005

I KNOW, but i posted here because this should be addressed in the next download.
Post Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:28 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Sload
Developer Emeritus
06 Feb 2005

Then post it in errors and it will.

Noirgrim: There are a lot of things that people do which we can't understand. Being antisocial even though you're in charge of many people, for example. Taking quantity over quality. Approving crap into the mod and then not fixing it in "detailing."

</vent>

Post Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:46 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Noirgrim
Developer Emeritus
21 Aug 2003

Sounds like someone wants my job.
Post Sun Jul 17, 2005 11:43 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Sload
Developer Emeritus
06 Feb 2005

No. I want your job done well. I don't care who does it.

Let's look around two "finished" maps. 1 and 5. The former you detailed and fixed as well, correct? Let's direct our attention to the vertex shading around Gah Ouadaruhn. Or the road from Firewatch to Bal Oyra. Or maybe the Telvanni Islands.

Oh, what's that on Map 5? Do I see an enormous crapfest: an enormous complex complete with a mixture of Velothi, Dwemeri, and Imperial architecture, a stupid maze using invisowalls, and a freakish quest involving corprus? This is possibly the biggest disgrace to TESIII I have ever seen in any mod.

And you're possibly the most distant member of the project, a great quality for an admin.

Could I do a better job? Well, I wouldn't let what I've seen pass review.

Am I a better exterior moderator? Hell no. I hate exterior work.

Post Sun Jul 17, 2005 11:54 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Noirgrim
Developer Emeritus
21 Aug 2003

Fine, I'm done. Let's see TR work without me. You know why I'm not on the forums? It's because I'm working in TESCS. But ok. Find someone to do my job. Bye
Post Sun Jul 17, 2005 11:57 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Sload
Developer Emeritus
06 Feb 2005

Noirgrim wrote:
...You know why I'm not on the forums? It's because I'm working in TESCS...

But no one knows that, Noirgrim! All I know about you is that you never post, you can make exteriors really fast, and you (apparently) hardly even review things before merging them.

See you at Disneyland.

Post Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:00 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Kothloth
Developer Emeritus
21 Aug 2003

Now, this makes me mad. Noirgrim is the *no* 1 modder out there, no doubt about it. Not a single person in this project put as much work into it like he's done, and you dare critizise it like this? I'd say shut up, you have no clue about how much work is needed to make something like this, heck, even I've put loads of work into map 1 alone, but I can't even begin to imagine how much time good ol' Noir spent on it. Now, if you're so bloody great then try to do it yourself. I'd bet you a fortune on the fact that you would drop 1/10 through what Noirgrim accomplished so far. If you made him leave the project, well, I can only say TR is doomed, unfortunately.
Post Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:14 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Swiftoak
Developer Emeritus
02 Feb 2005

You fool! I've been a tolerant member long enough! I agree wiht Kothloth! Your welcomer status needs questioning! I am sure you have a point, but flaming Noir was NOT acceptable!
Post Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:18 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Sload
Developer Emeritus
06 Feb 2005

Kothloth, by no means have I ever attempted to make Noirgrim leave this project, nor have I ever claimed that I can match his skills at exterior modding. Infact, I said the exact opposite thing in my previous post.

I am sure that Noirgrim has worked hard, but can you explain all of the absolutely vile exteriors that have been approved or not revoked by Noirgrim? Why does he refuse to have things properly fixed? Progress? Bah.

Swiftoak, don't call me a fool again.

Post Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:25 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Swiftoak
Developer Emeritus
02 Feb 2005

You made him leave!

And sorry if i offended you, it was just....

Post Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:28 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Kothloth
Developer Emeritus
21 Aug 2003

Maybe because these "vile" claims was approved over 2 years ago when the reviewing board had about as much experience and structure as a rock have about swimming? Phah, recovering map 1 to this point have been nothing else then a miracle, if you ever get your hands on the "original" map 1 release, you'll understand perfectly
Post Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:30 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Swiftoak
Developer Emeritus
02 Feb 2005

Kothloth, do something!
Post Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:32 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
sirwootalot123
Developer
08 Feb 2004

so THIS is why noirgrim left? God, omicron... I dont think i can say anything I feel like saying now without being banned.
Post Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:03 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group