Author
Message This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Assassinace
Developer
21 Aug 2003

Ok since I don't even have my comp set up to work on morrowind at the moment and I need to get things straightened out since I'm not on as much as I used to I need to set up a way for things to be tested. If I could get two people to test scripts that I post here. Reply when you have tested about your results (bugs, quirks, changes you think should be made if any).
After 2 people test (hopefully I will be a third) then the script will be "passed" for now. Claims usually have thier scripts tested but I would like to have a catch all for things that script and aren't in a claim or if claim reviewers don't know thier scripting that well.
Post Tue Jul 19, 2005 3:24 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Assassinace
Developer
21 Aug 2003

Please test
*elevator script* http://www.tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?t=12372
*Water sound script*
http://www.tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?t=12631
Post Tue Jul 19, 2005 3:24 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Stalker
Developer Emeritus
09 Apr 2004

Aaron's script involves making 22 objects with different IDs o I suggest just grabbing his interior with that script already attached.

Your friendly slavedriver.
Post Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:25 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Starcrunch
Developer Emeritus
17 Aug 2004

It was tested in the interior review if I recall (by Haplo and myself I think).

-Starcrunch
Post Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:40 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group