Author
Message This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wolfcross
18 Jul 2005

In the night the player was begin chase by a black flog. And the player had to find out about what the dream meant. But the dream was really a cry for help. By a ghostly spirt.
Post Thu Jul 21, 2005 3:43 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
wolfcross
18 Jul 2005

sorry i mean in the night mare
Post Thu Jul 21, 2005 3:57 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Anonymous

You can edit your posts. otherwise your SPAMING and that kills kittys. and way, would the player act out the dream or would it be a seane or would it show up in the journal?
Post Thu Jul 21, 2005 8:49 am             Reply with quote                   up  
Theo
Developer Emeritus
16 Dec 2004

Well having a stylish dream would require someone making a cutscene and that requires a lot of work. This is rather epic as well, but I like the idea. I would like to see it as a part of Main Quest.
Anyway, feel free to develop this idea if you have other plans.

Post Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:16 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Eraser
Developer Emeritus
21 Aug 2003

The player actually experiencing the dream multiple nights would be a tad hard to get right, but easily done and accomplishing the purpose with "dreams" like the PC character had about Dagoth Ur, but that hint you in a direction of the aforementioned cry for help from a spirit, other than being just a nice little message.
Post Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:52 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Psyborg
20 Jun 2004

It might actually work in game, and actually be kind of fun (i.e. draw you into the character), but wolfcross:

OW! OW! YOUR AVATAR TAKES UP HALF OF MY SCREEN! OW! OW!

It doesn't automatically resize, so you're going to have to do that manually. Just letting you know.

--Oh yeah, and you could just make it so when onPCsleep, you transport to another map... a spectral, ghosty map. With a spectral ghosty.

Post Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:35 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Assassinace
Developer
21 Aug 2003

I agree that it would be a fun quest but would require a ton of work so if you know someone that has time to make a bunch of movies for it then go for it otherwise you may want to try an easier to do quest.
Post Thu Jul 21, 2005 3:27 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Sload
Developer Emeritus
06 Feb 2005

Or you could do it messageboxically. The only thing you'd have to check for are Vampire status and main quest placement.
Post Thu Jul 21, 2005 3:36 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Zalzidrax
Developer
03 Dec 2003

But that, I think, would not be as fun.
Post Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:17 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
wolfcross
18 Jul 2005

I fixed my avtar
Post Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:23 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Theo
Developer Emeritus
16 Dec 2004

Good, now is your avvie OK.
Do you have any more ideas for this quest?

Post Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:39 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Sload
Developer Emeritus
06 Feb 2005

Zalzidrax wrote:
But that, I think, would not be as fun.

Not as fun as something that isn't feasible..I don't see your point.

Post Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:47 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group