Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author
Message This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Stalker
Developer Emeritus
09 Apr 2004

This is a thread where you can post some stuff you wish was in OoT. This could be anything - from new mesh to new type of guards. For example stationary Imperial guards, wandering Imperial Archers wearing full studded leather set etc.
Post Fri Jul 29, 2005 3:14 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Graff
Developer Emeritus
23 Jun 2004

Vyvara's Ceremonial Sisterhood Gown Smile.

Graff.

Post Fri Jul 29, 2005 3:16 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Vegor
Developer Emeritus
07 Mar 2004

Imperial Wandering Guard, part of mainland legion. Same gear as Vvardenfell Imperial guards.
Imperial stationary guard, part of mainland legion. Same gear.
Telvanni Wandering Guard, part of mainland House Telvanni, wearing full Molecrab.
Telvanni Stationary Guard, part of mainland House Telvanni, wearing full Molecrab.

For future claims, every guard should be in OoT so everybody doesn't start creating their own variant of it.
Post Fri Jul 29, 2005 3:28 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Gez
Developer Emeritus
22 Jul 2005

I'd like an in_c_something mesh that could go below (same level, actually) as the in_c_stair_plain_tall. I can do without, and I did, but it would be better to have it than to use a workaround.

Speaking of stairs, I'd love to have some angle stairs. A square tile that can be used with the others from the in_c series, but that can be used to connect a stair to a perpendicular one, rather than having to use flat connectors like in_c_*_room_corner. They could also be rounded.

Finally, I'd like a pretty ladder, one that could be used for a trapdoor in a rich house.

understair.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  13.33 KB
 Viewed:  2727 Time(s)

understair.jpg

Post Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:00 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Flycatcher
27 Jan 2005

I'd like crafting materialls, ingots glass rods, arrowheads, feathers, wooden sticks, every thing you need to make weapons and armor
Post Fri Jul 29, 2005 11:16 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Sload
Developer Emeritus
06 Feb 2005

I wish the second Velothi curved ramp was included in OoT (the one Vernon started one night, but never finished). It's really easy to do, I think, and it'd make Velothi architecture 100% complete. That's right, an architecture set that's actually completed!
Post Fri Jul 29, 2005 11:27 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Gez
Developer Emeritus
22 Jul 2005

More cupboards!

And in the meantime, one classic cupboard with good quality plates, bowls, mugs, and silverware.
Post Sat Jul 30, 2005 1:10 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Starcrunch
Developer Emeritus
17 Aug 2004

Were those bookends ever added?

-Starcrunch
Post Sat Jul 30, 2005 1:39 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
DMKW
28 Feb 2004

i'd like to see someone finally do the 2 undone daedric helms
Post Sat Jul 30, 2005 2:57 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Earl
Developer Emeritus
21 Aug 2003

Stuffed animals.

...What?
You could have people-y ones too, for voodoo dolls. Set up necromancy-based quests around stealing voodoo dolls of a given victim... or something.

Like there aren't fifty people who wouldn't love a little stuffed guar.

Post Sat Jul 30, 2005 8:24 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Vernon
Developer Emeritus
29 Sep 2004

Earl wrote:

Way ahead of you. ;)

Post Sat Jul 30, 2005 6:49 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Graff
Developer Emeritus
23 Jun 2004

Ace, I remember these Smile.

Gives me an idea for a quest, that quote Smile.

Graff.

Post Sat Jul 30, 2005 6:56 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Earl
Developer Emeritus
21 Aug 2003

Vernon wrote:
Earl wrote:

Way ahead of you. Wink

<3

Post Sun Jul 31, 2005 6:56 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
PoHa!
Developer Emeritus
25 Mar 2005

I've posted this in another thread, but oh well...

1. Argonian and Khajit skulls/corpses

2. Creature bones

"You wiki'd my girlfriend?"
~Dexter
Post Fri Aug 05, 2005 7:30 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Mr. Sorry of Balmora

21 Apr 2005

more barnical around ports and such

Please state the nature of the Modding Emergency.

"Peace is a dream. Reality is a knife." ICE-T
Post Tue Aug 16, 2005 7:34 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Anonymous

A set of weapons for the Imperial Knights, specifically a dagger, shortsword, broadsword, longsword and a mace.
Post Tue Aug 16, 2005 7:59 pm             Reply with quote                   up  
Anonymous

Imperal paintings? maybe of the empier or of the dukes or something.....just an idea
Post Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:24 pm             Reply with quote                   up  
Vernon
Developer Emeritus
29 Sep 2004

Starcrunch wrote:
Were those bookends ever added?

-Starcrunch

Should be now.

Post Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:09 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
ThorFluff
15 Aug 2004

Cranes, carts, wooden struktures of all sorts, just seems wierd how all those ships got built, don't you think?
Finnished:
Ironbane ; The disintegrate armor spellbook
Post Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:34 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Beef Puppy
17 Sep 2004

Is there Chain Mail armor?
i drew some concept of it, gonna post it some other time

Post Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:43 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Simonster
16 Aug 2005

yes not by that name though
its called imperial mail or something like that its the ipmerial light armour imperialarchers wear it cant quite remember the name though. a cuirass of it is the first piece of armour you get when in the imperial legion
Post Sun Aug 21, 2005 10:14 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Beef Puppy
17 Sep 2004

well, i put some concept art up anyways
http://www.tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?t=13716

Post Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:48 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus
08 Jun 2004

More clothing! more jewelry! more other stuff thats adds to the atmosvere of the game!

"you sex craved blue colored red eyed squirrel messiah of a fictional video game world!"
-PoHa!
Post Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:06 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Sload
Developer Emeritus
06 Feb 2005

I wish the Telvanni beds weren't so offcolored, they make the pillows look really odd.
Post Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:30 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Massalinie
Developer Emeritus
12 Feb 2005

fire utensils

you know, the poker, the pan, the broom and all that. like this:

only, in a better style for morrowind. I'd quite like this in OoT i think it would look good in manors or something.

Mass

Last edited by Massalinie on Tue Oct 04, 2005 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:15 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Gez
Developer Emeritus
22 Jul 2005

Non-dunmer desks.
Post Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:36 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Anonymous

what about quills and ink thingeys for the lower class, like the quill is all messed up

and the ink thingy is clay

or you know that kind of thing
Post Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:53 pm             Reply with quote                   up  
Anonymous

They wouldnt have the feathers at all. Its only a vanity thing to have the feathers its far more practical to cut them off. A cheap inkwell would be nice though.
Post Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:14 am             Reply with quote                   up  
Anonymous

coun't you use the fluffly psrt of the feather to wipe off spilled ink or something?
Post Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:40 am             Reply with quote                   up  
Anonymous

It would just smudge it and wouldnt to the feather any good anyway. Thats what blotting paper or blotters are for.
Post Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:42 am             Reply with quote                   up  
Lud
Developer Emeritus
27 Aug 2004

A couple of cooking pots that are smaller than the huge cauldrons.
Also some non-combat chopping knives (would work as weapons still)
Civilian items that can be used as weapons.(even re-using other items that are already made as weapons)
Other body parts as weapons (like "severed nord leg")
he he

Post Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:26 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

A gallery for EoT

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
Post Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:46 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Anonymous

Ludovic wrote:
A couple of cooking pots that are smaller than the huge cauldrons.
Also some non-combat chopping knives (would work as weapons still)
Civilian items that can be used as weapons.(even re-using other items that are already made as weapons)
Other body parts as weapons (like "severed nord leg")
he he

1: Vernon is making some, not sure how big but they will have soup etc
2: Already Made
3: I want Muckshovel and all cutlnery
4: Maybe in certain places...
Post Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:26 am             Reply with quote                   up  
Asylum
Developer
05 Feb 2004

fireplace utilities are done

Fireplace utilities.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  9.64 KB
 Viewed:  3490 Time(s)

Fireplace utilities.jpg

I weep to have what I fear to lose"
Post Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:45 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Mr. Sorry of Balmora

21 Apr 2005

how about some stationary paper like the notices with ensignias but blank paper

Please state the nature of the Modding Emergency.

"Peace is a dream. Reality is a knife." ICE-T
Post Tue Aug 23, 2005 6:21 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Anonymous

Mr. Sorry Of Balmora wrote:

That would be very easy, just draw the image. I'm using a book of 'Imperial Legion Stationary' in the Imperial Knights as a way of sending orders Very Happy
Post Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:15 pm             Reply with quote                   up  
Asylum
Developer
05 Feb 2004

i don't know what you guys are talking about (sorry for my sometimes bad understandmend of your language).
but could you explain a bit more and give a sketch of what you mean

I weep to have what I fear to lose"
Post Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:21 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Anonymous

He means paper with a letterhead. Just basically a blank piece of paper with a picture at the top of the imperial dragon or something.

[img]http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=tbn:ZL2TjpMTMK4J:www.uc.wisc.edu/logo/images/letterhead.gif[/img]
Post Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:26 pm             Reply with quote                   up  
ookami

18 Jun 2005

Asylum wrote:
fireplace utilities are done

And they're done quite well, Asylum. Very good work. I always did think the bellows looked a little lonely in the game.
Mr. Sorry Of Balmora wrote:

Not a bad idea. Might be more work than it's worth, but it would be neat. I just can't imagine a lot of people using it except for the more beaurocratic of folks. I'm still for it since I think it would add something to the feel of really being in a higher-ups office (or wherever they keep their stationary).
Post Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:44 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Anonymous

Well as I said im using it in a guildline so there will be a few bits around. Also in the EEC HQ ive put a lot of 'documents' which are 'marked' with the EEC logo but you dont see it.
Post Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:00 am             Reply with quote                   up  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group