Mephala statue

Old and generally outdated discussions, with the rare hidden gem. Enter at your own risk.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

Liliath

Mephala statue

Post by Liliath »

I'm working on Cep's 4-17 that has a daedric ruin dedicated to Mephala, so I was looking for the mephala statue in the current TR_OOT_Main.esm. There's a reference called TR_Mephala_Statue_VO, but it has no nif file to display, and some textures are missing. Hermit passed me this claim a long time ago, and I got a nif file for the statue plus the missing textures. Unless those files are available elsewhere, I guess it would be an update of OOT_Main to do ... I captured the statue once the files attached below are installed :

[img]http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/files/mephala_statue_202.jpg[/img]

BTW, those the VO suffix mean that there's an Art File missing to the ref ?

Liliath.
Attachments
mephala statue.rar
(284.93 KiB) Downloaded 29 times
mephala_statue.jpg
(92.35 KiB) Downloaded 20 times
"Progress is going from failure to failure without ever loosing one's enthousiasm"
Stalker
Developer Emeritus

Post by Stalker »

Execuse me but what version of OoT are you using ? Mephala statue is in OoT_Main for rather long time ago and it is working. Judging from ID you gave your OoT is ancient. And VO means author unitial in this case Vorrheis.
[img]http://img430.imageshack.us/img430/3336/oblivionforum5tb.jpg[/img]

Your friendly slavedriver.
Liliath

Post by Liliath »

OK my bad, I was using OOT I downloaded on July, 16TH, which was still Old_OOT. Got the new one, everything is fine indeed, textures are .dds ...
Sorry for the trouble, the thread can be deleted ...

Liliath, confused ...
"Progress is going from failure to failure without ever loosing one's enthousiasm"