Area size: 9
Description
Claim done :) !
Last Edited by Yinnie
(Sat May 14, 2005 8:16 pm) Post
Send private message   Reply with quote      
Liliath
21 Aug 2003

Finally I'm done with this one, unless a reviewer tells me to fix something which I would do of course.

Here is a list of all interiors :

Part 1 :

1 & 2 : mines entrances
3 : mining complex entrance
4 : guard tower
5 : office
6 : random building, possibly barracks
7 : guard tower
8 : guard tower

Part 2 :

1 : guard tower
2 : mine entrance
3 through 20 : common shacks, the workers' quarter ...

Part 3 :

1 : abandonned "haunted" mine
2,3 & 4 : 3 parts of the dwemer ruin

Part 4 :

1 : velothi tomb

That's it. Waiting for review ... Smile

Liliath.

Clean TR_grouped 6-23,6-36.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Clean TR_grouped 6-23,6-36.rar
 Filesize:  824.14 KB
 Downloaded:  145 Time(s)

Last edited by Liliath on Fri Aug 19, 2005 12:38 pm; edited 4 times in total
Post Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:17 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Dexter
Developer Emeritus
04 Jun 2004

Oh wow, the screenshot looks great. Upload the file for me, and I'll take a look at it later today.

You REALLY don't want me to come back.
Post Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:28 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Vernon
Developer Emeritus
29 Sep 2004

Oh wow - that's beautiful!
Post Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:37 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
kingfish
Developer Emeritus
22 Nov 2003

looks great Very Happy

but i'm pretty sure the last pic [cell 0,-47] doesn't match claim 6-12 [i made that one, so i know]...

off topic: lil, is amaya still working on her map4 claim? - she hasn't responded for quite a while...

Post Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:06 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Liliath
21 Aug 2003

Quote:
ut i'm pretty sure the last pic [cell 0,-47] doesn't match claim 6-12 [i made that one, so i know]...

Really ? When did you work on 6-12 ? Cause I loaded map 6 along with my claims to look at the borders for matching, and it seemed like yours and mine were matching correctly. Unless the map 6 .esp I used was old ...

About Amaya, see PM ... but no good news ...

Liliath.

Post Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:42 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Liliath
21 Aug 2003

There's a problem with the claim : I used 3 of the 6 WG cliff models available in OOT, but the refs are named after the Old OOT ... I'm curently updating my data files to have everything clean and up to date on my comp. I'll post the new .esp soon.

EDIT : I deleted the old .rar, and reposted the fixed one. The one you can dl from the 1st post should be OK.

Liliath.

Post Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:54 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Dexter
Developer Emeritus
04 Jun 2004

Jesus, how could I not approve this claim? Amazing work.
Post Mon Sep 05, 2005 8:33 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group