Author
Message This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Earl
Developer Emeritus
21 Aug 2003

Does TR have any coral-type fungus like this bad-ass?

Or crazy stuff like this guy?

Just curious.

Post Fri Aug 26, 2005 5:58 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Stalker
Developer Emeritus
09 Apr 2004

Nope.

Your friendly slavedriver.
Post Fri Aug 26, 2005 9:44 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Earl
Developer Emeritus
21 Aug 2003

I was outside a few weeks ago, poking around the woods behind my house, and came across a coral fungus. I'd never heard of a fungus like that, and figured some TR people would either have already thought of them, or be interested. You people seem to like the unusual.

There are more traditionally-shaped mushrooms that parasitize other mushrooms, but I can't find any cool pictures of those. 'Cool' being where you could tell what was going on; all the pictures I've seen look like mushrooms growing out of a pile of decayed crap rather than sprouting on another mushroom.

Post Sat Aug 27, 2005 4:03 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Anonymous

Ive got a bit of acutal coral in my back garden. Its been there decades and was here when we got here. Brain coral.
Post Sat Aug 27, 2005 11:45 am             Reply with quote                   up  
sirwootalot123
Developer
08 Feb 2004

I asume it's dead, of course. Razz

And yes, funky fungus is always great. I've been using the telvanni giant shelf-fungi here and there in the argon jungle, but wishing I had something cool - I actually had an idea for a luminescent pod-tree-fungus that the dres would put in planters as street lamps, once. I think I might even go draw that now. hmm.
EDIT: my GOD my handwriting is horrendous. sorry if it's illegible, though I have to admit i'm suprised the drawing itself isn't pure suck.

Post Sat Aug 27, 2005 1:45 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Vernon
Developer Emeritus
29 Sep 2004

^_^ No its pure sick. Like puke. ;P
Post Sat Aug 27, 2005 3:36 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Anonymous

I see what you are going for and I think that would actually be awesome in dres cities.

Sort of like this kind of cactus...

But a fungus with luminous heads

That would make places like tear very eerie at night.
Post Sat Aug 27, 2005 5:01 pm             Reply with quote                   up  
Silverwood
Developer
06 Jun 2005

Are there desserts in TR, I recently made one with the Tribunel Cactus/sweetpulp plants.

And I love the idea for the coral/mushroom plant, so for the next few nights i'll start drawing some ideas and post them here.
Post Sat Aug 27, 2005 6:42 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group