Port Telvannis Lore?

Old and generally outdated discussions, with the rare hidden gem. Enter at your own risk.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

Xui'al
Developer Emeritus

Port Telvannis Lore?

Post by Xui'al »

Has any Port Telvannis lore been written? If not, do you want some, Earl?
'What if man is not really a scoundrel - man in general, I mean, the whole race of mankind - then all the rest is prejudice, simply artificial terrors and there are no barriers and it's all as it should be.'
Earl
Developer Emeritus

Post by Earl »

As far as I know, lore on TR-built cities is thin (unless there's some huge quest associated with the city)... I believe we've got a Brown Book for the mainland somewhere (BoT/OoT?), and that would be a good place to start when fabricating lore for this city...

What do you have in mind? Something like the Balmora / Vivec / Sadrith Mora / Ald'ruhn pamphlets? As the mainland capital of House Telvanni, PT should have something like that.
I have kleptomania, but when it gets really bad, I take something for it.
Xui'al
Developer Emeritus

Post by Xui'al »

I was thinking of a history book, something along the lines of the city being invloved in a power struggle amonst the Telvanni, and a large spell-flinging battle that destroyed a good part of the city? Of course, this would have to be set probably during the waning years of the 2nd Era, or the early years of the 3rd, as a good deal of time would be needed to regrow the city. Interested?

Say, I think Minerals of Morrowind is basically finished, so could you just do a proofread and send it on it's way if it is alright? Thanks.
'What if man is not really a scoundrel - man in general, I mean, the whole race of mankind - then all the rest is prejudice, simply artificial terrors and there are no barriers and it's all as it should be.'