Author
Message This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
cwandell
07 Aug 2005

I'm not sure how people see this but....i've noticed in Arena the dragon you face was in hammerfell right (I could be mistaken and it was in High rock. two confuse me at times) ? and in Daggerfall there are many many dragonlings flying all over the map. so this begs the question, should we have many dragonlings, and a few adult dragons in the providences? or should we keep them to a minimial?
Post Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:15 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Zalzidrax
Developer
03 Dec 2003

Dragonlings are not actually related to dragons, though their appearance is similar. I believe in the past when we've discussed the topic that dragons will certainly not be random encounters just as in the other ES games that feature them, and will not be in Morrowind either way, seeing as dragons are largely associated with the empire, and not known to frequent Morrowind whatever the case.
Post Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:49 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
ookami

18 Jun 2005

Does this mean that dragonlings are to High Rock what cliff racers are to Morrowind? I guess either way the real dragons still get chased out.
Post Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:34 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Gez
Developer Emeritus
22 Jul 2005

Dragonlings were in Hammerfell, on the south of the Illiac Bay. (Though I mostly met them in dungeons about everywhere.)

The Redguards claim that some great dragons still roam the Alik'r Desert, but none have been seen for a long, long time.
Post Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:24 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Rian
08 Oct 2004

i have heard that you could 1 dragon in daggerfall. but that it was a once in a lifetime thing, and extremely hard to do. i haven't had a chance to verify this, because daggerfall is next to impossible to find, but there you go.
Post Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:14 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Arondil Rethan

19 Mar 2005

Well my uncle had downloaded Daggerfall from - God knows where, but he still has got some problems in running the installation in XP.
Post Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:02 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
presh
Developer
26 Oct 2004

the dragon you met in Daggerfall was just an aspect of the daedra Peryite I think, when you did some work for him. So I don't think you could actually meet a real dragon.
Post Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:16 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
cwandell
07 Aug 2005

actually it was an aspect of Akatosh i think, or that other one i can never spell, i've seen screenshots of it Smile
Post Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:31 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Morgoth
Developer Emeritus
22 Aug 2005

Location: That big place next to the smaller place with the tree.

I think it would be awesome if there was a 10 - 15% chance of your save game containing a Dragon, but it would be so rare. Only one in ten saves would have one, and the location would be random. They would have to be tougher than any other enemy, (even Hircine) and you would have to have a resist fire enchantment on something.

www.realmsofrenth.com
Post Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:14 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Assassinace
Developer
21 Aug 2003

The only real dragon in an elder scrolls game was in redgaurd. At any rate the "dragon" in Daggerfall was indeed pyrite.
Post Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:14 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
cwandell
07 Aug 2005

ah you guys just havn't seen it Smile i've seen screen shots, it doesn't look like him at all. Pyrite has smooth scales and looks alot more wyrmish then this thing that looked kinda like a chinesse dragon.
Post Sat Oct 01, 2005 4:29 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group