Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Author
Message Post new topic Reply to topic
Peter_UK
Developer
05 Jul 2004

LOL some of you guys look really cool lol. Here's my pic... Very Happy now you can all see your loyal buddy from England Very Happy-|--< hmm i look so serious in that pic...hmm

http://photobucket.com/albums/b304/Peter_UK/?action=view&current=webcamshot1.jpg

and 2 more of my Karate+Wing-Chun Skills Razz Razz

http://photobucket.com/albums/b304/Peter_UK/?action=view&current=me2stretch.jpg

http://photobucket.com/albums/b304/Peter_UK/?action=view&current=KICK-1.jpg
Post Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:25 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
BalinMinister
21 Aug 2003

Lets try this out

Post Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:31 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
wishmaster

13 May 2004

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/5495/image0103zo.jpg

ugh.

weee! I'm back. I haven't been really active here for a year or something
Post Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:21 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Anonymous

I am just so damn good looking, I'd make love to myself if I could.
Post Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:56 am             Reply with quote                   up  
Sturmer

02 Nov 2005

:newmemberdance: Get to work yer maggots ! Evil Laugh

Anyway here's me:

Whoo! Boy I'm a handsome one aren't I?

Post Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:55 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Negrodomous
09 Sep 2004

Neg's back. Very Happy

Post Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:51 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Rian
08 Oct 2004

ahh, so i must finally show you who is behind the insanity:

Post Thu Nov 03, 2005 11:24 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Orix
Developer Emeritus
29 Apr 2005

Might as well post mine, since I've become an active poster around here Razz

Last edited by Orix on Mon May 05, 2008 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:29 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Dexter
Developer Emeritus
04 Jun 2004

You REALLY don't want me to come back.
Post Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:14 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
wishmaster

13 May 2004

UGH UGH. A Norwegian.

And no, it's not common that polar bears walks around in the streets here in Norway. It have never happened. But of course, some mammoths have been sighted grassing near my town Razz
Post Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:50 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Orix
Developer Emeritus
29 Apr 2005

Jao Jao Sjo!
(sorry for not properly using them fancy letter things)

Post Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:14 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Negrodomous
09 Sep 2004

Crappy digital camera...

Post Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:27 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
horodnicdragos
09 Oct 2005

Ehm...I found this old avatar and I thought I can post it here.Excuse the size.

[img]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d51/horodnicdragos/cam48jpg[img]

Last edited by horodnicdragos on Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Post Wed Dec 28, 2005 5:41 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
RowanTiernan
Developer
07 Dec 2005

Ok, i guess its my turn lol. Here I am, Rowan Tiernan in the flesh!

Haha- this is why i defend American Football lol Pleased

~Rowan
Post Sat Dec 31, 2005 3:34 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
viKING
Developer
19 Dec 2004

YES! another american football player! Razz
Post Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:59 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Macar
Developer Emeritus
27 Jan 2005

Without naming any specifics: It's a great testament to human vanity that people who never contributed a lick to this project and never frequent these forums, still get a post out of getting on to plaster thier face all over the place.
Post Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:16 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Graff
Developer Emeritus
23 Jun 2004

Macar wrote:
Without naming any specifics: It's a great testament to human vanity that people who never contributed a lick to this project and never frequent these forums, still get a post out of getting on to plaster thier face all over the place.

But it means that people like me can tell themselves that we are both prettier and better modders.

Post Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:30 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Lutemoth
Developer Emeritus
10 Dec 2005

Is Lutemoth vain enough to post more than one photo? You betcher Tuesday socks, 'e is!

Ah, such is the life of a self-absorbed TR user

Post Fri Jan 06, 2006 5:13 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
RowanTiernan
Developer
07 Dec 2005

Lutemouth... you are officially my best friend..
Post Fri Jan 06, 2006 5:54 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
horodnicdragos
09 Oct 2005

Hey Lutemoth!Do you have any twin brothers?How the heck did you make that picture?
Post Fri Jan 06, 2006 6:16 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
sirwootalot123
Developer
08 Feb 2004

Post Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:50 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Lutemoth
Developer Emeritus
10 Dec 2005

Sir Wootalot, that portrait has blown every synapse in my brain I've had left to spare Eek

horodnicdragos wrote:
Hey Lutemoth!Do you have any twin brothers?How the heck did you make that picture?

With, young grasshopper, the power of Photoshop!

RowanTiernan wrote:
Lutemouth... you are officially my best friend..

Yes! Take that, non-friends of Rowan Tiernan! Evil Laugh

Post Sat Jan 07, 2006 5:37 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
horodnicdragos
09 Oct 2005

That's cool!I must have that plug-in! Twisted Evil
Post Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:14 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Lutemoth
Developer Emeritus
10 Dec 2005

plug-in? No, pappy, no-no-no, simply taking more than one picture in the same perspective, and overlapping the layers!

Post Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:29 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
horodnicdragos
09 Oct 2005

Oh got it.Thnx. Wink
Post Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:40 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Graff
Developer Emeritus
23 Jun 2004

Lutemoth: Timed camera on a tripod I presume, nice work, the bedroom shot must've been a bitch to get perfect Smile

Graff.

Post Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:06 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus
08 Jun 2004

anyhow, its been a year, and in memory of all the users who are no longer with us, time to update my identity! a new, quite decent picture:

"you sex craved blue colored red eyed squirrel messiah of a fictional video game world!"
-PoHa!
Post Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:06 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Mr. Sorry of Balmora

21 Apr 2005

sorry about my awful drawing

is too Chinese-ey for my actual look but somewhat close

"you've been Sorried!"

Please state the nature of the Modding Emergency.

"Peace is a dream. Reality is a knife." ICE-T
Post Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:12 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
sirwootalot123
Developer
08 Feb 2004

ZOMG HAX HAX

Post Fri Jan 27, 2006 5:07 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Graff
Developer Emeritus
23 Jun 2004

Yeah, I'm hardcore.

Post Fri Jan 27, 2006 5:16 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Theo
Developer Emeritus
16 Dec 2004

ME: (now I have just shorter beard)
Post Sat Jan 28, 2006 3:37 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
wishmaster

13 May 2004

I look soooo evil O_o

Another one.
Post Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:32 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Lord Vader

09 Jan 2006

this is me, and dude lady you look really good in that picture.

Post Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:06 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus
08 Jun 2004

ty. you dont Razz

"you sex craved blue colored red eyed squirrel messiah of a fictional video game world!"
-PoHa!
Post Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:19 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Colhir
Reviewer
18 Jun 2005

Lady Nerevar wrote:
ty. you dont Razz

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Very Happy

OWNED!!!

Last edited by Colhir on Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:07 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Arondil Rethan

19 Mar 2005

Dunno, if you have already seen my sweet, kissable face yet...

Me, sleeping:

(isn't that sweet?)

And indeed you look good in that picture, N.

Last edited by Arondil Rethan on Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:42 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Macar
Developer Emeritus
27 Jan 2005

you kind of look like a red x to me
Post Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:50 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Graff
Developer Emeritus
23 Jun 2004

Is it me or are the younger members just infatuated with Lady N? Has this become a cyber-dating thread or something?
Post Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:02 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Colhir
Reviewer
18 Jun 2005

Graff wrote:
Is it me or are the younger members just infatuated with Lady N? Has this become a cyber-dating thread or something?

Yeh thats what i thought, next they'll b saying "asl?" lol and "can i have your addy?" Very Happy
Post Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:28 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Morgoth
Developer Emeritus
22 Aug 2005

Location: That big place next to the smaller place with the tree.

I swore I wouldn't do this, but I just wanted people to see the striking resemblences between myself and Viggo Mortensen for themselves:

Er... Nevermind. Here's me...

So that's done...

Last edited by Morgoth on Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:25 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group