Printable Daedric Alphabet

Place where art is developed for our game.

Moderator: Lead Developers

Xui'al
Developer Emeritus

Printable Daedric Alphabet

Post by Xui'al »

In the name of anyone who wants to do concept art and include Daedric characters, here is a printable sheet that I made with the alphabet on it. This isn't concept art or a new idea, it is supposed to make things go easier. Thank you Imperial Library for the letters!

This is designed as a tool, not art, but may be someday I will be inclined to make it all pretty.

On final thought, be sure to print as a portrait, and not a landscape, or it will come out all small, and not look that great.
Last edited by Xui'al on Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
'What if man is not really a scoundrel - man in general, I mean, the whole race of mankind - then all the rest is prejudice, simply artificial terrors and there are no barriers and it's all as it should be.'
Massalinie
Developer Emeritus

Post by Massalinie »

i've had that page for ages...
Xui'al
Developer Emeritus

Post by Xui'al »

Oops, hefhed. Here is a fixed one:

[url=http://img394.imageshack.us/my.php?image=daedriccopy4xx.jpg][img]http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/2263/daedriccopy4xx.th.jpg[/img][/url]
'What if man is not really a scoundrel - man in general, I mean, the whole race of mankind - then all the rest is prejudice, simply artificial terrors and there are no barriers and it's all as it should be.'
Massalinie
Developer Emeritus

Post by Massalinie »

here's a version in just black and white in case somebody want's to use their own style for the colouring
Attachments
Daedric Alphabet.JPG
(52.78 KiB) Downloaded 157 times
Morden
Developer Emeritus

Post by Morden »

Cool. Thanks :)
The Old Ye Bard

Post by The Old Ye Bard »

thanks.
DarkQuiksilver

Post by DarkQuiksilver »

You can get it as a font on the Morrowind disk...
Why do our noses run and our feet smell?
Xui'al
Developer Emeritus

Post by Xui'al »

Yep, but it doesn't tell you what the letters mean. I think the Morrowind also comes with the Magic Cards TTF.